Thread: 💋 It's cold outside ... but warm in me. :)

Supporting Member Alannah Banks's Avatar

Cool 💋 It's cold outside ... but warm in me. :)

Start your 2016 year off with a bang! (...literally, haha.)

Hi there! My name is Alannah, and I’m a new addition to Montreal's beautiful collection of independent companions.

I would consider myself your “girl-next-door”: genuinely sweet and friendly, natural looking with not much makeup, radiating positivity and always smiling (with dimples!). I have a knack for seeing the best in people and finding the silver lining of any situation. I am a great listener and almost honest to a fault—I want nothing less than to just be myself! I do all I can to make those in my presence feel comfortable and appreciated. I was put on the earth to love and be loved, to touch and be touched, and nothing sets my heart more ablaze than sincere connection. I hope in me you find a confidante and friend, as well as a passionate courter.

With that said, I may be a girl-next-door type…but with a twist! Born from my admiration of visual arts, I have turned myself into a literal canvas…adorning my body with tattoos collected from around the country. I welcome you to explore every inch of my skin, and to graze your lips across the colourful melange of scenes. Behind each one is a story that I am eager to share.

About me

Stats: 5’4” — 125 lbs — 34C
    Hair colour: Dark brown/black & long at the moment
    Eye colour: Greyish blue
    Body type: Slim & curvy
    Ethnicity: Exotic mix of Native American & white

Rates and booking

Easiest way to reach is through a text or an email. My contact information is found below. I host gentlemen from an upscale condo in Hochelaga.

My GFE services and more are all clearly listed on my website. I am a very open-minded and unrestricted provider. Find out for yourself!

Half hour 180
    One hour 240
    1.5 hours 360
    2 hours 440

Contact me regarding longer liaisons, which are encouraged and loved. <3

Outcalls are available as well, at a surplus of $40.

I have been well reviewed on MERB, TERB, CAF and LYLA/CERB. You can find links to my testimonials on my website or search my name under Incall Reviews!

Contact information

Phone number (text preferred, not always available to answer calls)

Email address

Or PM me here on MERB

I can't wait to be an invaluable part of your wonderful community!

(...oh, and if you want to be teased, here you go.

Supporting Member Alannah Banks's Avatar
    Available all day today and Thursday! Open for last-minute bookings as well.

See you soon !