Thread: Places to get inexpensive prescription glasses in mtl?

Places to get inexpensive prescription glasses in mtl?

Broke my glasses at the gym. I had a look at some of the more reputable places like Harry Toulch - the cheapest ones are at 200 cad.. lol. Any suggestions, guys?

Place an oder to clearlycontacts.ca. they re cheap and fastt.

Assuming you re talking about presbyopia, a girlfriend of mine told me she found some at the 1$ stores. She's losing them all the time so she decided to saturate her house with glasses everywhere. I saw no less then 15 pairs in her house lol.

Do you have a current ( 12 months ) copy of your prescription ?

How quick do you need them ?

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Thanks Marky. I'll check it out.

I haven't got my eyes checked for an year now. I have spare ones, so it is not exactly urgent.

I've used eyebuydirect.com and they are very affordable and great customer service.

Clearlycontacts is located in Vancouver, so for canadians it is more convinient .

Well, i need some new ones also, broke mine yesterday and they are being held togather with scotch tape now, so expensive here in quebec, i think i can tough it out for a few weeks longer, till i get my tax refund............... Man thats funny, getting a refund in quebec. LMAO....Better chance of getting hit by a bus on a farm.....

Thor Jr

Place on St Denis has the coolest stuff, near Rachel or Duluth corner, Henri Cohen Opticien, they always have deals on unique stuff and will sometimes give u frame for free w lens purchase. They have a Ray ban promo usually for 200$.
    They do eye exams also.

4081 St Denis. 286-4200
    "I'll do what I can to help y'all. But, the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."

Another place pretty close by post #10 that has good deals : Harry Toulch on St-Laurent corner of Duluth. They have a place in Westmount as well but this is the original "mother house". They have a bunch of choices for 195$+tx lens and frame included, and if you buy there the eye exam is only like 40$ instead of 80$. Google it up for info. Service is good too, I recommend them.

I remember that one of the optometrists at Harry Toulch was arrested in one of those to catch a predator type stings arranging to meet a 10 yr old boy in a park, he was never tried for it and the charges were dropped, but it led to the unfortunate but punny Harry Touch references. Harry The owner died 6 yrs ago btw.
    "I'll do what I can to help y'all. But, the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocycloid View Post
    I remember that one of the optometrists at Harry Toulch was arrested in one of those to catch a predator type stings arranging to meet a 10 yr old boy in a park, he was never tried for it and the charges were dropped, but it led to the unfortunate but punny Harry Touch references. Harry The owner died 6 yrs ago btw.
    I didn't know about the scandal thing, but I knew about the original owner. His son took over the buisness. I don't think the guy you're talking about is working there still.