Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Full Disclosure: Here We Go... What Happened ?!

  1. #1
    ✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    167

    Full Disclosure: Here We Go... What Happened ?!

    Hi Mods!


    I would like to know why the Full Disclosure thread was closed without any explanation?

    None of the Merb rules were broken, there was no flaming, no shilling, etc... nothing went wrong.

    Not only that, but yourself Mods had agree on giving this thread a 5 stars rating.


    Soooo... why ???


    There was a lot of things left to be said on the BackDoor Bookers topic (since it had never been discussed here before for some reason...),

    and as oh-so-popular posters put it:


    1. The thread should stand.
      - El Beaver, post 127

    2. This thread can actually educate others.
      - IggyBaby, post 133



    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....219#post939219



    Thank you!


  2. #2
    ✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    167

    ... Mods ??

    * * *

    And what about the reason for closing this thread?



    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....28-While-at-it


    I believe a bit of transparency would be more than welcome... by most of us


    Thank you!


  3. #3
    They probably closed it because Ricky is now banned, after all he started the thread so...

  4. #4
    A poor corrupt official
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara Versailles View Post

    And what about the reason for closing this thread?

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....28-While-at-it
    I can't speak for the mods, but maybe it was because you implied that another advertiser:


    1. Is not a "real independent."
    2. Has a pimp.
    3. Is a "dependent," whatever that is.
    4. Uses false advertising


    I think it's unseemly for one advertiser to attack another one like that.

    Furthermore as a client, I can decide for myself whom I consider to be an independent. I don't need you to certify that another escort meets your personal definition of an independent.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

  5. #5
    ✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRenault View Post
    I can't speak for the mods, but maybe it was because you implied that another advertiser:


    1. Is not a "real independent."
    2. Has a pimp.
    3. Is a "dependent," whatever that is.
    4. Uses false advertising


    I think it's unseemly for one advertiser to attack another one like that.

    Hummmm... did I refer to anyone specifically?

    It might be more than one advertiser by the way, who really knows.......


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRenault View Post
    Furthermore as a client, I can decide for myself whom I consider to be an independent. I don't need you to certify that another escort meets your personal definition of an independent.
    You are missing the point here: false representation, backdoor booking/pimping... get it?

    It is a problem for Agencies just as much as for true Indies - whom are, I would pinpoint, the real paying advertisers here.


    *

    Of course you can decide for yourself if you want to turn a blind eye and be mislead... just as much as I can decide to post about it


  6. #6
    ✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    They probably closed it because Ricky is now banned, after all he started the thread so...

    So why no explanation yet if it is so simple?


  7. #7
    Clara, you could start a thread on this subject in which you do not name anyone. BTW, if you are a true indy, that means no one is giving you orders, including that you are not allowed to hire anybody to do things for you. Among the people an Indy is free to hire, there may be for example some back up security guy who you call when arriving at a hotel. You can't duplicate yourself to do this job.

  8. #8
    ✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    Clara, you could start a thread on this subject in which you do not name anyone.
    Did I name anyone?

    Thanks for the suggestion... but since the original thread was closed, simply starting a new one amounts to bypassing the Mods' decision - which is against the rules... and has you potentially suspended, right?

    I am seeking an explanation, as you can read.


    Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    You can't duplicate yourself to do this job.
    Indeed. Amateur selfies aside, I also hardly see how I could do a photoshoot without someone holding the camera.

    There is a distinction to be made using common sense.


    That is what I wrote, and each element can be taken separately:

    "When you do not control your own website, when someone takes care of setting the bookings for you, when someone takes care of the driving for you, when someone takes care of planning tourings for you, when you do not answer your own messages yourself nor even write your own posts... but are marketed as an Independent Provider... is it for real???"

    - instead of the last coma, should I have written "and/or" to ease both reading and minds? Sure. However I can't anymore. Big deal?



    Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    BTW, if you are a true indy, that means no one is giving you orders
    I love your point!

    The problem is... BackDoor Bookers are quite charming and convincing - they have to, right?

    Many girls are fooled because of the sugarcoated "suggestions" they are receiving, and consequently so are clients.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •