Thread: Dillan Wolfe, Decidedly Different

Passionate Hetaera

Dillan Wolfe, Decidedly Different

What is it you are searching for in your ideal companion?

Does she make your heart pound with her soft smile when she opens the door? Will her kiss make your head spin leading you down a corridor of passion? Is she someone who knows how to put you at ease before the afternoon of adventure begins?

Selected for my warmth, charm, and becoming figure - I offer exclusive companionship with no messy strings attached. Excelling at exploring sinful fantasies, or enjoying an enticing moment of ecstasy - my specialty is your desire. You can be certain to enjoy your rendez-vous, leaving you with a cherished memory.

Donation
    30min . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 160*
    60min . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 250
    90min . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 350
    120min . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 450
    180min . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 640

* Currently this is my only merb 'Special' as i dont usually keep 1/2 rates, and I do not offer discounts for "just this" or "just that", all rates are for my time.

Reviews here on Merb as well as other boards.
    I am returning to Montreal just in time for the VIP5 party. If you attend the party and say hello to me, let me know your board handle. I will be offering a VIP5 special on 2hr calls to guests who came by and said hi, in the days following the party

XOX I look forward to your company

dillanxwolfe@gmail.com
    514 800 1423 (txt only)
    dillanwolfe.com
    Last edited by EdaBlackwood; 02-24-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Passionate Hetaera
    I am returning to Montreal just in time for the VIP5 party. If you attend the party and say hello to me, let me know your board handle. I will be offering a VIP5 special on 2hr calls to guests who came by and said hi, in the days following the party

Passionate Hetaera
    Returning tomorrow XOX