Thread: Rose Delacourt - Back in town with a gorgeous tan

Rose Delacourt - Back in town with a gorgeous tan

Do you remember that sweet and pretty neighbor you used to have? Or that classmate who would steal everyone's heart only with her charm? She'd always have that smile inevitably followed by a laugh that would make your heart skip a beat. Now, imagine if that girl were sitting right next to you and instead of being shy, you'd be the one to make her laugh. Then, a little while later, you find yourself alone in a room with her where nobody and nothing else matters but you. What would you do then? Let's find out.

Hey you, fancy meeting you here . As you probably know by now, I'm Rose Delacourt, but you can just call me Rose. I am a young courtisane of 20 years old. I am passionate about life and I believe that we are meant not only to live, but to thrive. We each have a different way of doing so, but if you ask me, I'd say sports and food and a little (or a lot) of something naughtier pretty much makes me happy. I work out daily and I even ran a half-marathon recently. For that reason, I like meeting gentlemen who value their well-being and their hygiene. I have a lot to offer and I'd love to share my ''joie de vivre'' with you and hopefully bring you a little sunshine in your life. Shall we?

Monday February 15th: OFF
    Tuesday February 16th: FULLY BOOKED
    Wednesday February 17th: FULLY BOOKED
    Thursday February 18th: 5pm to 9pm
    Friday February 19th: 5pm to 9pm
    Saturday February 20th: OFF
    Sunday February 21st: 1.30pm to 4pm
    Monday February 22nd: 5.30pm to 9pm
    Tuesday February 23rd: 12pm to 9pm

I host in a beautiful condo near the Berri UQAM metro and will be delighted to take your references for any outcalls as first meeting. I have been in the industry for 5 months now and have still been nominated for FAVORITE SP ... come find out why

kisses and hugs xoxoxox

I'm already fully booked for the week. Pre-book next week now

Sunday January 21st: 3pm to 4pm
    Monday January 22nd: fully booked
    Tuesday January 23rd: OFF
    Wednesday January 24th: 5pm to 9pm
    Thursday January 23rd: 8am to 11am
    Friday January 24th: 2pm to 9pm
    Saturday January 25th: OFF
    Sunday January 26th: OFF

Saturday January 20th: OFF
    Sunday January 21st: OFF