Thread: First Time Visit! Charlotte Edwards Your Sensual and Seductive GFE MTL Feb 24-26 ONLY

First Time Visit! Charlotte Edwards Your Sensual and Seductive GFE MTL Feb 24-26 ONLY

Hello distinguished Montreal gentlemen!

I have never toured your city before and I thought I would come say hello.

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry 26 year old courtesan who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past year and a half since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable girlfriend experience providers (you will find reviews of me on Terb, and on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move.... I offer a unique courtesan experience for those seeking something a little bit more genuine and natural. You will have my undivided attention and be treated like the king that you are!

I will be available at an upscale hotel in Downtown Montreal for incalls or outcalls to you by prebooking only. You can look forward to a warm reception, as well as an erotic and seductive experience with me. I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 30 years of age or older. I am a very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. I offer a natural and unrushed experience for the gentleman looking for a more authentic and connected GFE type of encounter.

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience” for yourself.

Quick Facts

Service style: Low volume GFE provider
    Incall Location: Upscale hotel Downtown Montreal
    GFE Incall/Outcall Rate: $350/h $700/2h $900/3 h (Merb member incall only special: $300/h *valid ACTIVE member handle must be provided)
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Hair colour: medium brown
    Eye Colour: brown
    Height: 5'4
    Bust: 34B
    Grooming: Completely bare (lasered)
    Smoker/Drinker: No to both
    Incall/Outcall: Both
    Availability?: By prebooked appointment only
    Available To Couples?: Yes
    Restrictions: No PSE, BDSM or fetish
    Screening?: Yes, provider references or light personal screening required
    Twitter: @MsCharlotteX

Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards

Light screening is required and prebooking is mandatory to ensure the trip is on schedule. Don't wait until last minute!
    Hosting from a Upscale Hotel in Downtown Montreal

I will be available to see you between the following dates and times:

Wed Feb 24

Thurs Feb 25

Fri Feb 26

Sat Feb 27

morning/early afternoon by request only

GFE Incall special: (Only for Merb members who provide a valid handle when booking): $200/hh (Montreal only) $300/h $450/90min $600/2hours

Standard Downtown Incall/GTA Outcall GFE Rates: $350/h $525/90 min $700/2 h $900/3 h $1100/4 h $1300/5h $2000/clock free all day $2500/overnight (applies for incalls and outcalls for those without an active Merb handle)

Social Only Rate (Public Settings, no GFE) Up to 2 hours: $500. Additional hours: $200. *For social rates the entire session must be social in nature, otherwise standard GFE rates apply.*

I would be happy to entertain you overnight at my place or yours if prebooked. Anything is possible…

Longer appointments are always available, so please inquire. I would love to accompany you on a romantic dinner date, or to a movie, or spend the night on the town. I prefer longer dates, so when in doubt choose the extended experience so that you can enjoy every moment.

Screening is mandatory, please fill out my booking form, it can be found under CONTACT on my website. I look forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know each other better time and time again.

Email preferred

Unfortunately I think that it's best to postpone my trip to Montreal with the impending storm coming tomorrow. As I'd be driving from Toronto I don't feel safe and would rather err on the side of caution. I will try and schedule another trip in the future my lovelies! xoxo