Good evening!

I am available TODAY only between 430-1030pm. Last chance to catch me for incall for at least two months. I am hosting from an upscale loft in the downtown core.

I am a young (mid 20s) French Canadian woman, standing at 5ft6 slighty curvy (34B-28-39) that I maintain by regular running and daily yoga. My tousled brown hair, never ending impish smile and the twinkle of mischief in my dark brown eyes are sure to win you over for one hour or one evening..

I'm a unique blend of with, French charm and passion. You could say that I am versatile, from a quick coffee break, to a leisure afternoon or even an escapade to a foreign city to the both of us...I am chameleon. I get along best with those who are looking for an uncomplicated encounter, wish to create an open and honest communication and love to please as much as being please. are bit eccentric in your tastes. The yellow suit in a sea of grey while taking the subway , but you yearn for something different. You want an intimacy that will leave you fulfilled and crave for me. A young woman who has an overwhelmed love for life, lust and passion may help you...

Je suis parfaitement bilingue!

350/1.5 hrs
400/2 hrs (normal 450)

647-696-5066 (text only)