Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Advice For Tourists

  1. #1

    Advice For Tourists

    I would imagine that locals doin't want to fuck it up for themselves, but escorts must love American tourists. Is there any advice that you want to give us? Is it okay to pre-book even if we don't necessarily have a hotel room yet? Are there stupid things that Americans do all of the time that we should avoid? Feel free to download on Americans here, if you must. We can take it.
    F

  2. #2
    Oh soooooo Passionate xox
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    187
    pre-booking is fine
    don't ask for discounts because you're paying in American money-get it changed into Canadian money or just consider the exchange rate as a little tip.
    Just because you're seeing Canadian ladies it doesn't mean we won't ask you the same questions we ask our fellow Canadians. Full name especially if we are going to see you at a hotel...we can't just call and say can I speak to john in room 348. We need last names. Phone numbers and references are always a good start too. Yes can can contact your references in another country.
    Not everyone will ask the same questions so just be prepared in case.
    Do your research on the lady of your choice. It's illegal here now to ask what services we provide so not all ladies will answer that question. Best to perhaps read reviews from different sites to get an idea of what we provide.
    I know i love my American clients as i'm sure most of us do..be safe and have fun
    Your busty mature blonde,
    kisses,
    Emma

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sex Prison USA
    Posts
    268
    On the agency side, you will find booking is a breeze considering no references necessary and can be pretty much done entirely on SMS.

    If you are flying in, I wouldn't book a 2PM appointment if your flight is scheduled to land at 1PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaalexandra View Post

    don't ask for discounts because you're paying in American money-get it changed into Canadian money or just consider the exchange rate as a little tip.
    HAHA nice try 200$USD is today 265$CDN. But still it can make sense since a 1 hour booking in the US is usually at least 200$US or more. And from experience you really do not get the same service at that price ...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    escorts must love American tourists...
    F
    no one loves American tourists... get over yourself... :-)
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaalexandra View Post

    Full name especially if we are going to see you at a hotel...we can't just call and say can I speak to john in room 348. We need last names.
    Since when this is a requirement.

    I'm sure this will turn off lots of people.

  7. #7
    Oh soooooo Passionate xox
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser777 View Post
    Since when this is a requirement.

    I'm sure this will turn off lots of people.
    Hotels:
    Most ladies will call the hotel to confirm you are there. This is why we need a full name and room number. Try calling a hotel and asking if you can speak to Mary in room 142. Most upscale hotels will ask you for the last name. I rarely had a problem getting a full name from a client who wanted me to visit them at a hotel. I as I'm sure most ladies won't just show up at a hotel some stranger has given me a room number to without checking to see if their there first.

    incall:
    I don't always ask for last names but for sure I'll want your cell number or reference. Other ladies may want more info or less info.

    Remember we do this for our safety.

    I also work in the states as I know many other ladies here do as well. We ask for references,names,cell numbers there too. Why should it be different here?
    Your busty mature blonde,
    kisses,
    Emma

  8. #8
    A poor corrupt official
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser777 View Post
    Since when this is a requirement.

    I'm sure this will turn off lots of people.
    If you stay in a hotel that requires the use of a key card to access the elevator (as I often do) then you must have a means for the booker or escort to contact you when the escort arrives. You can give either your cell number or full name. If you choose to give your name, you need to give your last name because hotels will not connect an outside phone call to your room with just a room number. A last name is required.

    Some guys prefer to give a cell number and some guys prefer to give a last name. If you don't want to do either of those things and you have a phobia about meeting an escort in the lobby, then you should only stay in hotels that don't require a key card for the elevators.

    How many times do I have to explain this?
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey Jones View Post
    no one loves American tourists... get over yourself... :-)
    : )

    Quote Originally Posted by emmaalexandra View Post


    I also work in the states as I know many other ladies here do as well. We ask for references,names,cell numbers there too. Why should it be different here?
    I'm used to this & have no problem with it. It's pretty easy to know who's a legit provider, but not so easy to know who's a legit client.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Que
    Posts
    462
    Leave your .22 at home, just bring the $$$.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser777 View Post
    Since when this is a requirement.

    I'm sure this will turn off lots of people.
    For what it's worth, I've found established Montreal indys to be far less interrogative in their screening than their US counterparts in big cities. No one likes this part of the process, though I hope we all understand its necessity; it actually makes me uncomfortable when a lady doesn't seem to care about who I am. And, as a few have pointed out, the agencies are easy-peasy, asking for almost no personal information.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaalexandra View Post
    Hotels:
    Most ladies will call the hotel to confirm you are there. This is why we need a full name and room number. Try calling a hotel and asking if you can speak to Mary in room 142. Most upscale hotels will ask you for the last name. I rarely had a problem getting a full name from a client who wanted me to visit them at a hotel. I as I'm sure most ladies won't just show up at a hotel some stranger has given me a room number to without checking to see if their there first.

    incall:
    I don't always ask for last names but for sure I'll want your cell number or reference. Other ladies may want more info or less info.

    Remember we do this for our safety.

    I also work in the states as I know many other ladies here do as well. We ask for references,names,cell numbers there too. Why should it be different here?
    Isn't a face to face coffee the best screening?

  13. #13
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    Personally I have found most Americans to be exceptionally pleasant to book with. From the actual booking process to the manner in which they conduct themselves during our meetings, the majority are gentlemen. I don't have any complaints.

  14. #14
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490
    Thank you, Emma, Cap and Tianna. Great replies!

    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    Personally I have found most Americans to be exceptionally pleasant to book with. From the actual booking process to the manner in which they conduct themselves during our meetings, the majority are gentlemen. I don't have any complaints.
    I love dealing and meeting with American patrons. Unlike our Canadian clients, because they are used to a much more rigid screening process in the states, 99% of the US clients are very forward with all the necessary screening info in their introduction emails. A good majority are also part of P411 which makes it even easier for references.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1 View Post
    Isn't a face to face coffee the best screening?
    Each lady decides what screening process works best for her and her safety. Those of us who screen prefer screening via email before accepting to spend time with a client.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post

    I'm used to this & have no problem with it. It's pretty easy to know who's a legit provider, but not so easy to know who's a legit client.

    Quote Originally Posted by emmaalexandra View Post
    Hotels:

    I also work in the states as I know many other ladies here do as well. We ask for references,names,cell numbers there too. Why should it be different here?

    Now that the business is "Illegal"...

    People providing full name, info, details ?

    Helping to "Incriminate" yourself in case something goes wrong ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •