Thread: For a special birthday

For a special birthday

Hello everyone.

It's my birthday soon and after the celebration with friends and family, I will finish the day with the lovely Kayla (ex Nadia's VIp).

If you have the choice, With whom you would like to celebrate your birthday or a special day?

Bonjour à tous,

Je vais fêter mon anniversaire très bientôt et après les festivités avec la famille et les amis, je soulignerai cette belle journée en recontrant la jolie Kayla.

Si vous aviez le choix, avec qui souhaiteriez-vous souligner votre anniversaire ou une occasion spéciale?

Bonne journée

This is a question that I'm thinking about for this year (as I've got a special b-day coming up).

So far, these are my top contenders:

Chloe @ Euphoria (one of the best, and for good reason. Top quality experience)
    Neva @ Euphoria (always wanted to try her, supposed to be amazing)
    Victoria Mini (Energizer bunny, full workout, can't go wrong)
    Last edited by charmer_; 03-12-2016 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Edited my selections

the last of the mohicans
    1- the prettiest courtesane i have ever met, chloe angel.
    2- alyssa parker
    3- lana balci
    4- vitorria black
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Have fun!

For my birthday in may I'm definitely getting a threesome with Elsa and another cutie at my favorite brothel.

J'ai déjà célébré mon anniversaire il y a près d'un mois et j'ai passé 2 heures avec Célia une magnifique Ebony qui m'a alors comblé par son charme et sa sensualité. Aucun regret juste du bon plaisir. Si c'était à refaire ce serait avec un large sourire.

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Have fun!

For my birthday in may I'm definitely getting a threesome with Elsa and another cutie at my favorite brothel.
    A duo would definitely be a great way to celebrate a special birthday (as it's a rarity, in my case). It's just a matter of figuring out the perfect two girls for this...

save up and have a huge orgy with Zoe indy, Neva @ u4ea, Ashley @ XO, Victoria mini. My birthday is in July... hmmm... but realistically I would say Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    save up and have a huge orgy with Zoe indy
    Zoe Indy is retired now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by charmer_ View Post
    A duo would definitely be a great way to celebrate a special birthday (as it's a rarity, in my case). It's just a matter of figuring out the perfect two girls for this...
    Ah true! I think it's important to pick girls who are genuinely into girls and who are not there to give a fake show.

Personally I go with Elsa because I know 100% that she really likes women, now for the other girl I'll probably email the agency to know who is a good fit. Have fun!

There was a brothel in Germany that offered a discount to clients that bicycled to the brothel.

Charmer, she's not retired she's still working in the U.S.

I'll eventually make a trip to go see her