Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The no-no's when you write a lady...

Lily from Montreal

The no-no's when you write a lady...

I just had a surreal exchange and I don't know if I should laugh or cry so I thought to give a little advice in ''contacting a lady 101''.

The exchange I had was by text which is not my favourite way because it takes forever to get to the point,
    as it happened it took over 25 one liner till I ended up the conversation.

So, the no-no #1 this time was asking my rate right after I sent my site.
    After one year of the new law and still asking direct questions about rates and services? Don't.
    That's why we make pretty site and yes there are pretty pictures but the text is important.

No-no #2 (and the kiss of death): After asking again the price for 2hrs ,coming back to me with an 130$ offer for one hour...sigh
    lowest rate ever for me was 160 ,and we are talking six years ago (!)
    After I declined this gentleman proceed to tell me that then :

No-no #3: I didn't want to ''fuck'' (very perceptive)...and he was on his way to see me (?) now! now!...
    Guys you want to ''fuck '' with 15 min notice ,please please do your homework and write to the right girl...
    As if I am waiting in a hotel for you...

I could not resist and told him it was a very bad idea to bargain with a lady and that's what I call ''kiss of death'',
    if you try to bargain even if ,like this gent ,you say fine you'll pay the proper amount it is too late ,I will not see you

The bright side is I got to figure out how the block feature works on my phone...

That's awful, what a moron.

I'm ashamed to have a penis right now. Wow.

Why would anyone try to bargain the rates/prices? It's the #1 rule in this damn hobby, respect the SP's prices and her limitations. Why oh why!?

Marianne, a SP from Québec, told us a few weeks ago that a client texted her and offered her to pay her in dope. Ridiculous right, and I'm sure stuff like this happens every single damn day of the year.

SO ashamed to have a penis right now....

I'm really sorry Lily, I should have been more consice :P

Lily from Montreal
    It was in french...cute

Désolé Lily, j'aurais pu être plus précis
    (did I get all the accents right?)

Adorable libertine
    Lily,

for the record, did you have the time to know where this, called it "champion", has seen your ad?

a quick rundown of what to do and not to do when contacting a companion

1) be courteous (it goes far in making a first impression)

2) read websites for details and info for arranging a date

3) never bargain rates ( if the rates are too high for your budget, it's okay to say that the rate is beyond in what you had in mind, thank the companion for her time and move on)

4) give relevant requested information (e.g. full name; contact info; references from recently seen companions; etc..)

5) never ask the companion directly about services and rates (while it's not necessarily illegal for clients to ask, it's illegal for the companion to give out those details; can be considered advertising)

6) respect companion's schedule (plan ahead to avoid disappointment)

7) don't send dick pics (seriously why would you?; it does not go well in making that first impression)

8) be courteous
    “There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
    - Morpheus, The Matrix

Adorable libertine
    Hello FunSexyMan,

First, I want to tell you, I like your pseudo.

I just want to point to your number 5: I think you might be wrong.
    Enquire for direct and in advance anything sexual is illegal for the demander, not the offerer, in Canada.
    In fact, the advertising is not illegal for the independent offerers. She could say whatever she wants. (or he)
    The problem to be too much explicite is much more for the site of advertising, to stay in the limits of legality (and of good taste also often, but that's a question of image here)

Thanks for the correction, Maria. It's appreciated to know the difference.
    “There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
    - Morpheus, The Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by FunSexyMan View Post
    1) be courteous (it goes far in making a first impression)

2) read websites for details and info for arranging a date

3) never bargain rates ( if the rates are too high for your budget, it's okay to say that the rate is beyond in what you had in mind, thank the companion for her time and move on)

4) give relevant requested information (e.g. full name; contact info; references from recently seen companions; etc..)

5) never ask the companion directly about services and rates (while it's not necessarily illegal for clients to ask, it's illegal for the companion to give out those details; can be considered advertising)

6) respect companion's schedule (plan ahead to avoid disappointment)

7) don't send dick pics (seriously why would you?; it does not go well in making that first impression)

8) be courteous
    Please allow me to add

9) Be honest

10) Last but not least: Make her smile!

I just replied to a nice email and I'm in a good mood!

SF

Lily from Montreal
    Yes Johny ,accents are good but your french is too good for the spelling I got from ''Champion'', I admit texting without mistake is not my forte either...

No Maria,I lost patience before asking where he saw my ad...I do not usually put my phone but some site requires it...

Perfect rundown FunSexy Man

Quote Originally Posted by SensualFlight View Post
    Please allow me to add

9) Be honest

10) Last but not least: Make her smile!

I just replied to a nice email and I'm in a good mood!

SF
    Also
    11) don't fall in love with the SP otherwise your life is gonna suck for the next 10 months.

Adorable libertine
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSexyMan View Post
    Thanks for the correction, Maria. It's appreciated to know the difference.
    You're welcome FSM.

Adorable libertine
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post

No Maria,I lost patience before asking where he saw my ad...I do not usually put my phone but some site requires it...
    Oh, that's why often I have been reluctant to put my number in a "presentation". I heard numerous kind of history like the one you just wrote, and a lot of time wasted with too much questions already often answered on the website, by texto... and even, phones who are ringing in the middle of the night also.

Perfect rundown FunSexy Man
    Hey, hey, Lily, I saw him first, don't forget it hahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast