Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Terror attack in Belgium

  1. #1

    Terror attack in Belgium

    There we go again 😒
    Revenge was served for last friday's arrest.
    Metro and airport attacked.
    Many dead. Toutes mes pensées aux familles éplorées

  2. #2
    And people wonder why Donald Trump is so popular ?

    My Dutch friends told me that all flights are being diverted to Amsterdam for now. Holland on super high alert as well

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Glad to see that JT now changed the law so convicted terrorists can keep their citizenships, the mastermind who was planning to attack Ottawa and behead some people will be out in one year and walking the streets of Canada again, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  4. #4
    There should be a bounty place on their heads.

  5. #5
    Who is " their heads " ?

    Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  6. #6
    There won't be anything happening in canada, because we're not directly involved in any operation against Daesh...yet. The moment JT engages a coalition against daesh I'll be shitting in my pants.

  7. #7
    A poor corrupt official
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_larson View Post
    There won't be anything happening in canada, because we're not directly involved in any operation against Daesh...yet. The moment JT engages a coalition against daesh I'll be shitting in my pants.
    Are you serious or is this sarcasm? Whatever you mean, the truth is that no Western country is safe from this kind of attack, no matter what its level of participation in conflicts in Syria and Iraq. Like Canada, Belgium is a minor military power and it stopped participating in bombing against ISIS in June 2015.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

  8. #8
    The attacks of Paris back in November were not just random attacks. French have been pummeling Iraq and Syria and so was Belgium (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6946136.html) What do people expect? What I don't understand in all of this is that people act surprised and say "isis hates us because we embody freedom and bla bla bla". When you attack someone, expect them to bite back. belgians are hostages of bad politics and so are the french. I don't want to see Canada in the same scenario. It is not worth it. If we want to avoid those things to happen again we need to use diplomacy not pummeling.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY State
    Posts
    2,808
    This is what open borders gets you. Anybody entering any Country in Europe can go throughout Europe without being checked. This includes Islamic Terrorists who blow up innocent civilians.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

    Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,547
    I am soooo piss....i am sooo angry....i cant post comment cause it would be .....
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Eastern Townships
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_larson View Post
    The attacks of Paris back in November were not just random attacks. French have been pummeling Iraq and Syria and so was Belgium (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6946136.html) What do people expect? What I don't understand in all of this is that people act surprised and say "isis hates us because we embody freedom and bla bla bla". When you attack someone, expect them to bite back. belgians are hostages of bad politics and so are the french. I don't want to see Canada in the same scenario. It is not worth it. If we want to avoid those things to happen again we need to use diplomacy not pummeling.
    You call the murdering of innocent civilians "biting back"?
    Is the whole free world supposed to back off and allow this to happen wherever and when ever they decide.
    I don't think so, I was never an advocate of military force but with Isis there is no other alternative, you cannot resolve this with diplomacy or by trying to stay out of it.
    No country is immune or safe from them.

  12. #12
    A poor corrupt official
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_larson View Post
    ...I don't want to see Canada in the same scenario. It is not worth it. If we want to avoid those things to happen again we need to use diplomacy not pummeling.
    Don't worry, former drama teacher turned PM Justin Trudeau fully agrees with you. He believes as strongly as you do that ISIS can be defeated by being nice to them. After all, if there is one thing Canadians are known for worldwide, it's their niceness.

    In fact, I heard that Trudeau is planning to ship several gallons of Grade A Medium Amber Canadian maple syrup to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as a gesture of goodwill. This act of diplomacy pretty much guarantees that Canada will be safe from attack by ISIS inspired terrorists.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    This is what open borders gets you. Anybody entering any Country in Europe can go throughout Europe without being checked. This includes Islamic Terrorists who blow up innocent civilians.
    That is unfortunately true. And there is been proof that many also entered the territory as "refugee"....

    If this makes us mad, how about:

    "In 2014 a new study published in the journal Pediatrics: 7,000 kids to the ER every year, and an additional 3,000 children die from gunshot wounds."

    I work in science. Changing the gun behaviour of US citizend would save a lot more life than building a wall along mexico let me tell you.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
    You call the murdering of innocent civilians "biting back"?
    Is the whole free world supposed to back off and allow this to happen wherever and when ever they decide.
    I don't think so, I was never an advocate of military force but with Isis there is no other alternative, you cannot resolve this with diplomacy or by trying to stay out of it.
    No country is immune or safe from them.
    Advocating military force is the only thing we've been doing for decades and so far we can't say it has worked, I can't think of one example that started with a military campaign and ended with a stable region. Do you know how many civilians bombings killed in Syria? There are people who join Isis with the same reasoning you're having. It is just applied to their particular situation.

    I don't advocate diplomacy with Isis, certainly not. This is a problem who can't be solved by the west. This has to solved by the communities surrounding Isis.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_larson View Post
    The attacks of Paris back in November were not just random attacks. French have been pummeling Iraq and Syria and so was Belgium (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6946136.html) What do people expect? What I don't understand in all of this is that people act surprised and say "isis hates us because we embody freedom and bla bla bla". When you attack someone, expect them to bite back. belgians are hostages of bad politics and so are the french. I don't want to see Canada in the same scenario. It is not worth it. If we want to avoid those things to happen again we need to use diplomacy not pummeling.
    Have to agree with you, turdleing is the best way to win a fight. ( sarcasm ), Google Canadian terrorist attacks.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •