Thread: Rob Ford

Rob Ford

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/us/rob...ies/index.html

Guy was only 46. Really sad.

One of my pet peeves with the message board are the posters who discourage young guys from seeing providers, telling them to wait until they are older.

The problem is that not everyone gets a long life, so make sure to have fun while you can.

Quite a shame

Young guy

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    The problem is that not everyone gets a long life, so make sure to have fun while you can.
    Amen to that!

One of my favourite quotes is from Bill Murray, and is my Credo - "Life is so damn short. For fuck's sake, just do what makes you happy."

Wow, shocking news.

Quand j'ai vu, hier soir, à la télévision, qu'il était aux soins intensifs, je me suis dit qu'il n'en avait plus pour longtemps, mais je n'aurais jamais pensé qu'il mourrait aussi rapidement.
    Je n'aimais pas sa vision politique, mais souffrir et mourir d'une telle maladie, on ne le souhaite à personne, surtout à cet âge-là.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/us/rob...ies/index.html

Guy was only 46. Really sad.

One of my pet peeves with the message board are the posters who discourage young guys from seeing providers, telling them to wait until they are older.

Wrong logic. Life is short. Thus you should fall in love, get married and have kids when you are young and it is easier. Then you will have time to see providers later in life and if you draw a short stick and don’t have this opportunity the first is more important in life than the second.

Quote Originally Posted by minutemenX View Post
    Wrong logic. Life is short. Thus you should fall in love, get married and have kids when you are young and it is easier. Then you will have time to see providers later in life and if you draw a short stick and don’t have this opportunity the first is more important in life than the second.
    Well the typical family life (wife, kids, dog) is not for everybody. A lot of people have kids when they are not ready (not mature enough, not a good financial situation). Then what happen when you are getting into this situation while you are not ready? Divorce, drama, kids get stuck in the middle, etc.

Maybe I'll feel the need to get kids/a wife when I'm 35-40-45, maybe. But for now I have sex with as many SP as I can since I'm not ready to get married/have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by minutemenX View Post
    I would like to, but as I often read on a forum of a dating site, you cannot please to everyone. Some men will never have the chance to find love.

I was always a fan of Rob Ford, he was a good politician and worked for the people, not like most who thought they were entitled to fuck us over. Too bad he fell into the crack scene as it is easy to do once you start.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Well the typical family life (wife, kids, dog) is not for everybody. A lot of people have kids when they are not ready (not mature enough, not a good financial situation). Then what happen when you are getting into this situation while you are not ready? Divorce, drama, kids get stuck in the middle, etc.

Maybe I'll feel the need to get kids/a wife when I'm 35-40-45, maybe. But for now I have sex with as many SP as I can since I'm not ready to get married/have kids.
    Off thread topic but... I was not married till I was 36, usually had a girlfriend but never saw a SP till I got separated at 50. Having a child at 36 is not too bad, my second one was at 42 ( not planned ) and may not be too easy for some, you will be as old as your childs friends grandparents ( personally I did not care but you get asked a lot of questions ) and you must stay active to keep the chils amused. Also, when you are at home taking care of your child or taking them to skating/baseball/hockey practice your friends whose kids have grown up are off on vacation or going to parties relaxing etc. Being young and going out it is not too difficult to find a spawning partner unless you set the bar too high and expect to pick up model types which are not usually as much fun as the GND types anyways.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.