Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: What is more dangerous?

  1. #1

    What is more dangerous?

    Being addicted to this hobby or being addicted to porn?

    I came upon this question because on another forum about online porn addictions there was a housewife who went on beserk mode because I stated online porn is much more dangerous than this hobby many times over.

    Being hooked to this hobby or just that one special ATF you see regularly does not warp your mind in ways that porn does. Porn also causes you to over masturbate with a great possibility to kill or lower your libido. In this hobby you have to interact with someone face to face and hopefully helps you develop some social skills. Also I have read that porn can also induce something called PIED which is Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction. This is due to the over production of dopamine when you are whacking off to porn. Many health care professionals are seeing more and more 20-something year olds asking for drugs like Viagara. I mean this is some subtle sinister shit.

    So what is your take on this? I like many of you guys love your porn and I am not going to anyway want to change your stance. So what is your take? If money was not an issue would you choose to hobby more as opposed to spending the time watching porn?

  2. #2
    Porn can be more dangerous because too many men can believe this is the reality for every woman. It's not true that evrey SP will like to do what porn actresses do.

  3. #3
    Lily from Montreal
    Guest
    I agree that porn is more dangerous because it is not real,when you meet a lady if it is a fantasy it is based on a living being so cannot lead to the same de-connection as porn can bring.
    Porn set up unrealistic expectation and one can feel disappointed after when he meets a real woman.

    That's actually part of the reason I raised my threshold over the years,I was meeting younger guys who were expecting sex marathon that I simply never had the stamina for lol
    A tip here: the hour non-stop sex you watch on the screen takes way more then an hour do do...

    I do enjoy porn but at homeopathic dose...

  4. #4
    That was why I deleted my whole stash. All 600GB worth. At its height it was nearing 1TB. After all these years I realized it was warping me. Plus I met a really cool girl so that solidified my decision to immediately quit cold turkey.

  5. #5
    Lily from Montreal
    Guest
    I like watching porn with my lovers...
    My ''stash '' as you say is quite small because somehow we watch always the same one and never reach the end lol, I am into girl-girl ones...

  6. #6
    If you want to call it a porn stash. Now the only porn stash I have are pics of the SPs I took. And most of the time they are in lingerie. Think Playboy Lingerie issues but without the fancy photography techniques and the Photoshop.

    That will go too if everything works out with the girl I am seeing right now.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Both are not real for many, how many hot 18 to 22 yr olds date 45+ yr old men. For the older men who see a lot of SP's, what are your expectations when you actually do go out on a real date with someone in your range, do you expect a perfect toned body, BBBJCIM, perhaps some rimming? Never was one for porn and am very thankful for the SP's who do their jobs and do it well.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Both are not real for many, how many hot 18 to 22 yr olds date 45+ yr old men.
    I couldn't agree more. But on the other hand, porn is way worst.

    SP is a bit unreal because it's not situation that have high probability to happen in real life. But it's with real people, with feelings, boundaries and respect. And the feeling is totally different. Jerking off with porn vs a session with an SP, there's no comparison possible.

    For your last question, we'll honestly, it's hard to get back to the reality of sex with a possible GF vs sex with an SP. Your GF won't blow you as often at the very least. All situation have their imperfection but I believe that seeing SP is better than beeing unhappy in a relationship and definitely better than porn.

    Porn is just wrong, giant penis, giant tits, pink assholes, girls being use like objects and so much more. Anyways, the world won't judge soon..

  9. #9
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,740
    Define dangerous?
    I dont see how porn can be 'dangerous' unless someone is really prone to addiction, but in that case everything can become a danger to him (some people are even addicted to washing their hands and others are addicted to drugs..)
    The unrealistic expectations from porn are each individuals responsibility to manage, a little porn watching every now and then can actually save many people from getting in trouble in my opinion.
    as for the hobby?
    it could be pretty dangerous indeed, people fall in love, people get played, people catch diseases, people get robbed, people ruin themselves financially, people get caught and lose wives, homes and familys, people get arrested etc..
    Of course there are many benifits as well...but in terms of 'real life danger' there is without a doubt much more danger in hobbying than in watching porn
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  10. #10
    My 2 cents: being addicted to porn is worst than SPs because 1) it's free and 2) it's easily available. With SPs you need to have the financial resources and make an effort time wise to arrange a meeting. No right answer, just my opinion

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Both are not real for many, how many hot 18 to 22 yr olds date 45+ yr old men. For the older men who see a lot of SP's, what are your expectations when you actually do go out on a real date with someone in your range, do you expect a perfect toned body, BBBJCIM, perhaps some rimming? Never was one for porn and am very thankful for the SP's who do their jobs and do it well.
    Very good point!

  12. #12
    What's more dangerous is being sexually repressed.

    Sorry for the late reply, I was at the brothel.


  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    deplorable basket case
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    what are your expectations when you actually do go out on a real date
    Seriously? Do you have a death wish? This is by far the most dangerous activity mentioned in this thread.

    It's taken hundreds of hours of SP therapy to get over the emotional damage from the last time I tried that and just to be safe I'm going for at least a hundred more, that is if I can find enough time between jack offs.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeDover View Post
    Seriously? Do you have a death wish? This is by far the most dangerous activity mentioned in this thread.
    Over the past couple of years I have gone out on " Dates " mostly because I wanted to go out for a nice dinner with a female, did not expect sex after but it did happen a couple of times, not the same as having sex with a SP but still very enjoyable.
    Your response is great
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    What's more dangerous is being sexually repressed.

    Sorry for the late reply, I was at the brothel.

    I am not sure anyone will believe this story, but I swear it is true, and this thread made me think of it.

    Once I was at a porn store in a big city, and the individual viewing booths were pretty much fully occupied. These were booths that allowed each viewer to control his own volume (within reason) and each occupant was watching a different video.

    For some reason, the owners of the porn store had chosen to play at a high sound volume over the main intercom system a radio program known as Love Songs After Dark - a show in which the female host Delilah often gives relationship advice in between romantic songs. If I were the store owner, I would have selected a different station.

    Anyway, a complete Tool called into Delilah and was bemoaning how he received very few responses to his online dating profile, got no responses when he contacted women with dating profiles, and he was very lonely. Delilah chastised the Tool that he was going at it all wrong and that he needed to place himself in more social situations to meet actual women. Specifically, she recommended that he take a cooking class. She drones on and on about how women love cooking and not only will he meet all kinds of women but he will enjoy learning himself how to prepare delicious dishes.

    While she is droning on and on to the Tool about the cooking class, every guy in each video booth is simultaneously increasing the volume button on the pornography. This is a really open minded store by the way, so you hear every kind of scene, including S&M, coming from the video booths trying to counteract this sappy conversation between Delilah and the Tool.

    I am laughing so hard that I am really worried that I will knock over the bargain bin that is full of vibrators, dildos and butt plugs.

    Porn, and of course prostitution, has its place. It just does not go well in conjunction with the radio show Love Songs After Dark.

    There are not enough hot chicks to go around for all the guys who want them. 80 percent of all the guys want 20 percent of all the women. With no porn or prostitution, a lot more guys are going to be like the Tool, and call into to love song stations to express how pathetic he feels his life is. My bet is that most of the guys in those video booths had a better evening that particular night than the Tool did.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •