Thread: what do you guys think

what do you guys think

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/living...eat/index.html

I think im going to do the same thing

Very nice of these guys to do this! Very gentleman-esque (!). However....

Even when Ward is working out at the gym, he keeps tampons in his fanny pack just in case anyone is in need. When he recently overheard a woman ask her friend for a tampon, he told her "girl, u gucci" and handed her one.

1. I'm no expert but I'd bet that 95% of women might think that a guy carrying tampons on him is pretty damn creepy as F***
    2. He wears a fanny pack at the gym?
    3. Very creative hashtag, I have to admit
    4. A fanny pack, really?
    5. I can't get over the whole fanny pack thing

No offence to anyone but something is telling me he is gay!

A poor corrupt official
    The only preventive device designed to fit inside a vagina that a man should possess is a condom.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

period shaming is not a thing adults do, we all have moms, sisters, wives, gfs and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockton View Post
    period shaming is not a thing adults do, we all have moms, sisters, wives, gfs and friends.
    I was about to say the same thing !

A poor corrupt official
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockton View Post
    period shaming

I just learned a new phrase of the feminist lexicon.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

GOOGLE: MochaLaMulata MochaLaMulata's Avatar
    Guys carrying tampons around to help us out is a nice gesture, but I always have mine a few days before my due date, and I assume women that have irregular menstrual cycles make sure to have tampons in their purses as well just in case.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using complementary tampons at a guy's place, especially if the box has been opened by previous girlfriends. And if it's closed, it would still feel awkward as they weren't bought for me, but for the girls before.

Female body wash, female shampoo/conditioner, female body lotion, tooth brush and tooth paste (all brand new and quality) are the only items a man should have ready when inviting a lady to spend some time over.

When the relationship becomes more serious, let the girl bring in her own box.