• Svatos (Avalanche)

0 0%
  • Prucha (Rangers)

2 18.18%
  • Other (Specify)

1 9.09%

Thread: Calder Trophy winner

Calder Trophy winner

It's far from a 2-horse race between Crosby and Ovechkin. I was very impressed watching Marek Svatos of Colorado. This guy is tied with Ovechkin among rookies with 25 goals. There is also this Czech dude Prucha of the NY Rangers so I think it'll be 4-way race for the Calder. My pick: Ovechkin of the Capitals. Vote away hockey fans!
    A demander: une cochonne Quebecoise ou Allemande avec qui le sol se derobe sous mes pieds!

Veteran of Misadventures
    Picasso-

The Rangers have 2 Calder candidates, Prucha and Lundqvist.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 01-10-2006 at 11:36 PM.

EB,

OK, but you can only vote for one. If you want Sundstrom, that'll be Other
    A demander: une cochonne Quebecoise ou Allemande avec qui le sol se derobe sous mes pieds!

You actually think this race is only between 3 people??? Im sorry, but in my opinion, you couldn't be more off!!
    Yes, granted, Ovechkin, Crosby and Svatos are all in it, but what about Phaneuf and Lundqvist??
    Phaneuf is a Dman, he already has 24 pts with Calgary, the 4th lowest scoring team in the league (before today)!!! Its because of this guy that Calgary are 1rst in the Northwest!!
    And Lundqvist, just look at his stats and the team he is playing for!! The only reason NY are where they are is because this guy comes out night after night with saves he should never be making! He is 27-5-5 with a 2.06GAA and .929%! In the new league that makes no sense!!!! Raycroft won it last season with less than that!!!
    I do see Ovechkin winning the trophy if he can keep up the stats and second, would be one of the two!

But thats just how I see it, im not the guy voting

Veteran of Misadventures
    Sorry, I meant to say Lundqvist, rookie goalie of the Rangers.

proud infidel
    Ovechkin rules!