Thread: Get Wild with Sadie Rose! Young, Curvy, Adventurous West Coast Babe!

Get Wild with Sadie Rose! Young, Curvy, Adventurous West Coast Babe!

Hello Montreal!

My name is Sadie Rose and I am a 100% independent companion visiting from beautiful Victoria, BC. I will be available for outcall May 1st-5th. Appointment times are limited so pre-booking is very much preferred.

A little about me...
    Physically, I'm a tall beauty with bright blue eyes, dark red hair, and smooth pale skin which is unmarred by tattoos or piercings. It's been said that my best physical features are my long legs and delicious curves, as well as my coy coquettish smile. I may seem shy at first but once I show you my bubbly, talkative side you'll know we've genuinely hit it off. I revel in witty, intelligent conversation and flirtatious banter.

Twitter: @simplysadierose
    Instagram: @sadiexrose

The services I offer...
    I offer two different experience packages: an attentive and enthusiastic Standard Girlfriend Experience, and a more adventurous Kinky Girlfriend Experience. If you’re not sure which package is for you, tell me a bit about yourself and what you’re looking for and we can go from there.

My rates….
    The rates on my website are for Victoria, BC only. Toronto rates are as follows.

Standard Girlfriend Experience
    1 hour: $220
    1.5 hours: $300
    2 hours: $360
    3 hours: $450
    4 hours: $500

Kinky Girlfriend Experience
    1 hour: N/A
    1.5 hours: $340
    2 hours: $420
    3 hours: $520
    4 hours: $600

Note: For longer dates, please email me for a personalized quote.

Availability and Booking a Session...
    I am available from Sunday May 1st at 7pm until Thursday May 5th at 11am. I will be offering outcall only. To book your time with me please fill out the convenient booking form that can be found on the Contact page of my website, or if you prefer you may email or text me. When contacting me please mention that you found me through TERB. Preference will be given to those who can offer a recent reference from a reputable service provider.

Please see my website for more info, photos ect....

I so look forward to hearing from you.
    xoxo Sadie