Thread: Sex Video Costs NOLA $40,000 Settlement To Falsely Arrested Male Cabbie

Veteran of Misadventures

Sex Video Costs NOLA $40,000 Settlement To Falsely Arrested Male Cabbie

You guys have to tell me what you think of this if you were jurors watching this tape, the video of which is contained in the below link. Personally, I don't think any grown man allows a woman to "whip out my penis" or as the taxi driver told 911, “She whipped out my penis and was trying to give me oral sex and I said no”. Penis does not leave pants unless part of you wants it to happen.

What do you think? I will let you be the judge:

http://theadvocate.com/news/neworlea...wyers-sex-plea

If you are driving with 2 hands on the wheel like you are supposed to and the girl decides to whip out your penis....unless you take your hands of the wheel to physically restrain her hands ....she will manage to whip out your penis.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Anyone can drive with one hand and defend penis with one hand- if he wants to defend penis.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Personally, I don't think any grown man allows a woman to "whip out my penis" or as the taxi driver told 911, “She whipped out my penis and was trying to give me oral sex and I said no”. Penis does not leave pants unless part of you wants it to happen.
    Actually, i believe the taxi driver. It happened to me once, many years ago. I kid you not!

Doc you never told me that you drove a taxi ......lol

It's ridiculous that she avoided rape charges #rapeculture

Veteran of Misadventures
    It did look like a rape by the woman of the male taxi driver but I don't believe he should have allowed her to extricate his penis from inside his pants. Driving defensively means a grown man should be able to defend his penis from attack. The woman was drunk and she did not physically overpower him. Furthermore, what is with his comment that "we went too far already"??????? Anyone notice that and he said "we" not "you"? $40,000 is not a huge payout but truth is even if he could have defended himself, he surely should not have been arrested for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Anyone can drive with one hand and defend penis with one hand- if he wants to defend penis.
    Totally agree, he basically let her pull his dick out which could easily have been avoided.... as EB said.. if he wanted to.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.