Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped

Trumped

Now that its almost a certainty that Trump will be the Republican nominee, what are the chances of a President Trump.
    How will the rest of the world, especially Latin America, deal with him ?

I as a Canadian would gladly have Trump over Clinton. With Trump you know what you are getting, with Clinton it would be just like any other crooked politician. he would probably agree to the keystone XL pipeline ( not sure of his stance on it but just guessing as he is a business man, do not think that Greenpeace can sway this man )
    Just my opinion.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I am just glad Grandpa Munster is going home. I despise him.

It's not a great choice we Americans have to make between Trump and Clinton. At this point I would likely give my vote to Hilary but I don't like her either and I had to shut off her speech after the Vermont primary as she was grating on my nerves.

I don't agree on with Trump you know what you are getting. I don't think he seriously believes half the things he says like building a wall with Mexico and Mexico paying for it. It will never happen and is pure fantasy. I don't know what Trump's actual policy would be. It's anyone's guess.

Just hope he will not become the President. Are the American ready for him.....

I met trump, a very long time ago, in New York City, spent a few minutes talking with him, i would definitely invest in him if i wanted to make some money, but i don't think i can invest in him to be president, nor Hilary, so i will vote none of the above.
    Why doesn't Clint Eastwood run for president.....

Thor Jr

Too bad Bloomberg didn`t get into the race back in February as a third party candidate.
    In this crazy scenario of Clinton verses Trump....he could have had a chance as an honest and likable politician.

This guys represent exactly what the rest of the world hate about americans. Would be just sad to have him running such a great country.

Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    This guys represent exactly what the rest of the world hate about americans.
    Is that you Halloween Mike ?

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Too bad Bloomberg didn`t get into the race back in February as a third party candidate.
    In this crazy scenario of Clinton verses Trump....he could have had a chance as an honest and likable politician.
    He would have taken everyone's soda away.....

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    This guys represent exactly what the rest of the world hate about americans...
    Funny how everyone says this, about hating Americans. Yet their immigration backlogs are many years long (including Canadians that want to move to the US!) and others take huge risks to enter and live in the country illegally.

Trump is basically the king of trolls. Need not his words form he care not of the meaning behind them.

I dunno how he plans on winning the presidency after isolating the biggest voting demographic - women, what with his comments on abortion and his feuds with kelly et al .

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Now that its almost a certainty that Trump will be the Republican nominee, what are the chances of a President Trump.
    How will the rest of the world, especially Latin America, deal with him ?
    To answer your questions: a) virtually nil and b) they won't have to. And c) he probably just delivered the Senate back to the Democrats and d) less likely but still possible the House.

The only people who will vote for Trump are disaffected Whites. Everyone else will run away screaming, either to vote for HRC (as John McCain's former aide Mark Salter just declared) or to not vote at all. US demographics favor the Democrats in general even without a candidate as obscene as Trump. Between the women's vote and the non-White vote, it's going to be quite a landslide.

Polling data: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

The one poll that has Trump over Clinton is a joke of a poll (Rasmussen) that is skewed to the right politically and reliably wrong.
    ------------------
    "I got girls, girls on my mind. I think about them mostly all the time" - David Byrne

I don't think he'll win but the lead up will be nasty and ugly, making me further ashamed to be an American.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeG View Post
    I don't think he'll win but the lead up will be nasty and ugly, making me further ashamed to be an American.
    That is so true. The run of the republicain party was a joke. Not even a tv drama/comedy would have gone that far. These leaders have no class. Trump as nothing to do there. He is just there to satisfy his ego, which is larger then the country. At least Hilary is more "presidentiable"...

Cheers,

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast