Thread: Elegantly wild...your curvy girl next door fantasy is back in Montreal this Saturday!

Cool Elegantly wild...your curvy girl next door fantasy is back in Montreal this Saturday!

My name is Naomi, and I’m a sweet 20 year old university student and independent companion. I get off on other people’s pleasure, and though I’m quite new to the industry, my recent reviews reflect this facet of my personality. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I’m a passionate little minx who craves new discoveries, and my sense of humour tends to put new lovers at ease. I have been frequently told that I have ‘bedroom eyes’, but along with being a flirty and insatiable lover, I am an excellent listener who you can discuss nearly anything with. I’m an intelligent and well-read young woman who highly values empathy and mutual respect. As a result, I’m very open-minded and nonjudgmental. Our encounter will provide the kind of escape you deserve, bearing witness to your innermost fantasies and desires. ; )

I'm a classic and natural beauty with smooth, pale skin, silky chocolate brown hair, long-lashed green eyes and a septum piercing. I love cycling and hot yoga—both of which have done wonders for my legs and ass. I have natural 34C breasts, Zooey Deschanel bangs, and a modern-meets-vintage aura.

I invite you to imagine how much fun you’ll have being the centre of my attention—or rather, how much fun we’ll have—and if you like, write me to bring those fantasies to life.

Height: 5’7”
    Weight: 140 lbs,
    Size 9 feet
    Dress size: 8-10
    Green eyes, dark brown hair
    Preferred beverage: San Pellegrino or other sparkling waters
    Favourite things: Dogs, chocolate, lingerie, biking

Incall & Outcall Donations: MERB special!
    30 min - 140
    1 hour - 180

90 minutes - 260
    120 minutes - 360
    3 hours - 560
    4 hours - 720
    6 hours - 1000

For incall appointments, I host at a downtown studio close to metro Berri-UQAM, with parking onsite. If you’d like to see me for an outcall, I love visiting hotels and will do so at no additional charge.

Please note that although I have a flexible schedule and will try my best to accommodate yours, I can rarely see you with less than three hours notice—so your best bet is to write me in advance. When you contact me, it's very helpful if you can include the date, time and duration you wish to meet.

If we have not met before, it is preferable if you could provide a little extra information—your MERB handle or Preferred411/Lux Verify codes are much appreciated!!

xoxo Naomi

Last edited by Naomi Loren; 05-18-2016 at 09:17 PM.

I have a new website,! My schedule and more photos are available on there : )

Schedule for this week!

Monday, May 16: Available 12pm-8pm
    Tuesday: 8am-4pm
    Wednesday: In Toronto!
    Thursday: In Toronto!
    Friday: In Toronto!
    Saturday: 11am-11pm
    Sunday: 11am-11pm

In Toronto right now, but I'll be back on Saturday! Book me for next week : )