Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Merb suspensions

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736

    Merb suspensions

    In the lounge there is a thread about Merb suspensions and it is supposed to tell you why, it was an interesting thread.
    I have seen a couple of suspensions and checked for the reason and nothing....
    Today Nadya is listed as banned and this really gets my curiosity up, nothing in the suspension thread either.
    Is this also the end of the elite BookerL bash? I was hoping it would be on again.
    Anyways, it is an interesting thread that should be kept up.
    Just my opinion.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  2. #2
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    I just checked on terb, nadyas isn't banned there, odd...so in reality it isn't a ban, its a suspension
    P.s wheres the bookers bash thread?
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    In the lounge there is a thread about Merb suspensions and it is supposed to tell you why, it was an interesting thread.
    I have seen a couple of suspensions and checked for the reason and nothing....
    Today Nadya is listed as banned and this really gets my curiosity up, nothing in the suspension thread either.
    Is this also the end of the elite BookerL bash? I was hoping it would be on again.
    Anyways, it is an interesting thread that should be kept up.
    Just my opinion.
    Here's a great thread I started back in 2013 :
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....ons&highlight=

    Looks like with some people falling off the face of the earth, I must update this thread to show the new " king of the hill "....


    The Bookers Bash was supposed to be last night, and the new website was supposed to be launched at midnight to much fanfare.. ( according to the original post )

    There was also supposed to be a large donation to charity as well....

    Where did that thread go ???


    Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  4. #4
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I just checked on terb, nadyas isn't banned there, odd.
    P.s wheres the bookers bash thread?
    MAybe Perb also Ricky
    Hummmmm,questions,questions questions ??????
    Well ist what dreams are made of


    Compliments to all the posters in this thread please,please keep it up ,Best initiative yet STN

    Have a great day all


    Cheers




    Booker

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY State
    Posts
    2,808
    There are some people here who were infamous and regulars on a daily basis but you don't see them around anymore and you just don't know why.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

    Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    MAybe Perb also Ricky
    Hummmmm,questions,questions questions ??????
    Well ist what dreams are made of


    Compliments to all the posters in this thread please,please keep it up ,Best initiative yet STN
    Have a great day all


    Cheers




    Booker
    Normally I have you blocked but figured I had to read Nadya's white knight response.
    You seem flustered, caps in the wrong place, commas with no spaces, spelling mistakes.
    Having a bad day?

    Cheers
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Guys please don't fight. Everytime you fight a Unicorn dies.
    I am actually a unicorn hunter, probably the best in the world, have you ever seen one? Pretty good huh.
    I am also having a hide and seek game with perhaps the best player in the business, Sasquatch..... Damn he is good.
    No worries, enjoy the weekend. About to play Uncharted 4.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  8. #8
    ebonylover retired...
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Everytime you fight a Unicorn dies.
    another one :
    everytime you hold in a fart a unicorn dies
    Every time a woman shaves her legs and doesn't get laid, a unicorn dies.
    Well ok enough for tonight lol
    NO Expectations, High satisfactions!

  9. #9
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Hello all and ST Nutz

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Normally I have you blocked but figured I had to read Nadya's white knight response.
    You seem flustered, caps in the wrong place, commas with no spaces, spelling mistakes.
    Having a bad day?

    Cheers
    Just so everyone knows you are and never will be, on my ignore list you are simply too funny and I also congratulate you for this excellent iniative of yours


    As your usual self you are opening doors you can't close .




    Be happy ST Nutz





    Cheers




    Booker

  10. #10
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,822
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Guys please don't fight. Everytime you fight a Unicorn dies.
    The Unicorn

  11. #11
    Lily from Montreal
    Guest
    Back to the thread topic: I thought I was the only one who found the Merb suspensions thread entertaining...

    It helps that I am not writing in a way that would make me part of it instead of just reading it...

    Whenever fights starts I run the other way, I had once a lover who told me that the only way he could fight with me was in a car,so I do not run away lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •