Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Social Time, To be or not to be?

  1. #1
    "The old gamer"
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    128

    Social Time, To be or not to be?

    Hello
    I have been asking myself what exactly is social time and how long can you be with an SP in that type of encounter?
    When you check Indy's websites or profiles most of the ladies offer their time with intimacy and that the way it is, either is one hour or more, or even short or long dinner package, day time package and overnight package everything is possible even week end.
    I have been explained the difference betwen these packages, and intimacy is always something that will occur at least its what I understood

    But on some of certain ladies web sites they offer social time ( without intimacy), and the donation is much lower, some will offer that for a person who wants to meet, and talk, go to a tea room, or even a meal.

    So what is the limit of the duration of social time? I wonder.

    Lets suppose that its a nice july day, warm, you are alone an you want company, so you ask for social time? Like GFE without intimacy?

    Ok here goes a scenario, we meet in a park at noon, walk, enjoy the day, the afternoon, and even enjoy a nice meal and thats it, but you have a pretty good idea of what the person you are with, is.
    And who knows the week after or the month you will go for a different encounter.

    Or maybe after the meal we decide to have intimacy and switch from social time to pleasure time, is that something that can happen?

    I know it sound strange, and some would say why in the world would anyone pay for social time, and I would say, why not?

    When you are single, 62, sometime finding someone on dating sites is very complex, and you can meet few ladies before maybe, just maybe hope to connect with one, so paying for social time is a fast way to have company, when the burden of solitude and celibacy is a bit harsh.

    So i am curious has anyone have experienced this kind of situation?
    Any construtive insights?

    And please do not think its a way to bargain, but social time donation is sometime half what you would pay for regular time.

    And sometime you are not ready for intimacy, it can be fun to meet someone socially and after be ready to plunge another day.

    Qapla
    M
    "An army of squirrels is still an army"

  2. #2
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,152
    It's whatever you negotiate the rate to be. As I discussed in my recent thread on the Euphoria Mini-Party, my friends and I staged the party because they, like me, like to spend social time with the girls. More on the specifics of that were posted here:

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....ghlight=brooke

    My experience now having negotiated several of these parties, either alone or in concert with my friends, is that most agencies will give you a little off the hourly rate, but not much. Indies, depending on how busy they are, may be more willing to give a discounted rate but most indies post their 2 or 3 hour rates which already pre-suppose you are not going to be banging away the full 2 or 3 hours (in other words, social time is factored into the multi hour rates). In these cases they may or may not be negotiable depending on the time of year and whether demand is up or down.

    I should note that we booked our miniparties during prime time on Friday nights. My friends and I realized it's totally unrealistic to book 3 girls who regularly book out for Euphoria at 8 pm on a Friday night and expect much of a discount. Our main pitch was, "hey, it's a great gig for these girls, they get to relax and drink and eat for 2 hours." So we accepted what we got. We didn't really care, because we like and value the social time.

    For pure social time it should be one half the normal hourly rate IMHO. But, some ladies don't want to do it unless they aren't very busy. They are in the business to make money, and the more profitable sex gigs will ALWAYS get priority over the lower paying social time gig.

  3. #3
    For agencies I never got discounts for the hourly rate even when I booked 2 for 8 hours and that included social time. But I will concede I never negotiated, I took what they offered me, and they were among 2 of the most popular girls at the time.

    There will always be people who want the extended engagement that includes private time and social time, and there will always be SPs who fill that need. I pretty much spend days at a time with my ATF, seeing only one or 2 other ladies at the end of my trip. Compared to what I used to do, which is have agency SPs parading through my suite on average 3 per day, I actually spend less money now.

    I understand what EB said about the women being in demand and not expecting much of a discount, but in my view it is unlikely they would be booked for that many hours solid or would even see that many guys back to back. But that is my opinion. Nowadays if a woman does not offer a different rate for a dinner or overnight package (essentially only an hourly rate), then I assume she does not want to spend too much time with a person. The reverse is true, if her extended hour packages reflect significant discount, then that is her preferred type of appointment. We can argue about what people will pay for all we want, but where there is demand, there will be supply.
    Last edited by rollingstone; 05-15-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: grammar

  4. #4
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,152
    Rollingstone,

    We did not get much of a discount- $200 vs. the full $220 an hour, for 2 hours social time and 1 hour private time. So a total of $600 each for 3 hours at both miniparties. We didn't negotiate very hard with James, because we know he holds the power. Our main selling point is/was that's a great gig for the girls, something James knows since we had already done a prior gig with him. He also knows me and one of the other 2 guys from having met us at parties. We also bought a lot of food and drink for the girls. Although none of that goes into his pocket so it falls into the category of "great gig for the girls" etc.

    One other agency quoted us $190, but we were more comfortable with James.

    It's possible other agencies would have done better than this, but in the end we did't care and valued the reliability of James more than the lower offer.

  5. #5
    I can definitely understand that. James is pretty much the only agency operator I would rely on for that sort of thing. Always taken good care of me.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    In Calgary there is/was an escort called cheap Karen, take her out to dinner and no charge ( guessing McD would not work ), she is/was a single mother who never got out much and this was her way to go out a little, there was a sex for fee after if you wanted, ( never met her but seen her ads a lot ). There was an escort I used to see in the beginning ( Lady Ino ) who offered free dinner time but charged sex was after. For myself being older, not knowing French and not in one place for too long ( also difficult to live with and can be an ass at times ) finding a just dinner date is very hard and I love going out for great food, paying $200 for company and $200 to $400 for the meal is not too bad as long as there is some good conversation ( never had this option yet ), a meeting before hand is a must ( If she is an escort book her for an hour ).
    I have seen some indys advertise a social time rate which I may take advantage of next time I return, there is a place called Le Club Chasse Et Peiche ( serve various kinds of wild meat ) that I am eager to try.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Hello
    I have been asking myself what exactly is social time and how long can you be with an SP in that type of encounter?

    So what is the limit of the duration of social time? I wonder.
    It is whatever you and the SP agree to. You can take them to dinner, to a hockey game or to a play/concert or to a wedding if you feel like you need a date. Someone once told me she wouldn't go to weddings because meeting friends & family is too intimate and makes her uncomfortable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Or maybe after the meal we decide to have intimacy and switch from social time to pleasure time, is that something that can happen?
    It can happen if you set the parameters correctly before hand. Agree to 1-2 hours of social time for certain with an option for pleasure time after.

    If you have a good relationship with an SP you can almost work anything out, just be upfront of what the expectations are.

    It's less likely to happen with someone you've never met but from what I've seen on the boards if you have a good history here or good references in general, there are indys that will work with you on what you want.

    Personally, I've never paid for just social time, never felt the need to.
    Last edited by Stockton; 05-15-2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

  8. #8
    I think for guys who like to spend time knowing the girl, without sacrificing any intimate time. The trick is to book 1hour of social time then book 1hour of intimate time. You can't beat hanging out with your girl over a drink at the bar, coffee shop, skating ring etc... rather than inside of closed dinky hotel, or awkwardness of someone else's home.

  9. #9
    "The old gamer"
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    128
    Hello

    Tx for your comments.

    GentlemenJon I think you have in a way well described my point.

    I have seen SP since 2003, not on a regular basis but I can say that I had good experiences, but at that time I was not in social time, I saw Sophia from Sophia's Pleasure about 7 times over the last ten years, it was always perfect, but she have her private life and I never ask a bout social time

    I have never met an SP through an agency however.

    Recently I felt like living a bit more some new experiences, I met some very nice ladies.

    I was always checking mainly Indy's especially from Indy Companion.

    Some SP do not offer social time because they do not need to or it is just not their way, and its ok like that.

    Some have private life, and they wouldnt have the time to go into social time or prefer not to be seen in public, very undertandable.

    But I have read some description that include social time, I have not met one of them so far.

    As all of you said the best thing is discuss this upfront, I do it through email, my prefered method to see what are the limit of thes ladies.

    As for what they ask, who is about half the fare of a regular
    encounter, it seems fair.

    Finally i can truly comprehend that these ladies will do this only if they have the time and will put priority on regular encounter.
    So time will tell.
    Qapla
    M
    "An army of squirrels is still an army"

  10. #10
    Social time is something that is very enjoyable and very negotiable when available. Some SP will name a specific price for "out of bedroom time". So you may enjoy a person's company for an hour or more and typically it reflects on the relationship you have with that person, IMHO.

    Obviously if you see an SP on a regular or semi regular fashion it might be easier to find common grounds on the financial aspect. But you have to be careful; just because she accepts to spend non intimate time with you at a reduced rate does not equate to attraction on her part. At best it signifies that you are generally pleasant to be around for her.

    But it's still business for her outside of bed.
    Browsing without an adblocker is like fucking without a condom. You should only do it with someone you really, really trust.

  11. #11
    "The old gamer"
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringcroc View Post

    Obviously if you see an SP on a regular or semi regular fashion it might be easier to find common grounds on the financial aspect. But you have to be careful; just because she accepts to spend non intimate time with you at a reduced rate does not equate to attraction on her part. At best it signifies that you are generally pleasant to be around for her.

    But it's still business for her outside of bed.
    I agree totally, one thing we must never forget is that we are not there to create true romance, but to live some enjoyable moments when possible, because when I meet someone there is always a 25 to 35 years gap between us and its true enough that the end it is still business but wrapped as a gift, and quite frankly if I would like to have romance or even find love i would not write these lines on this post, I would rather spend countless hours on a dating site.
    Qapla
    M
    "An army of squirrels is still an army"

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    I agree totally, one thing we must never forget is that we are not there to create true romance, but to live some enjoyable moments when possible, because when I meet someone there is always a 25 to 35 years gap between us and its true enough that the end it is still business but wrapped as a gift, and quite frankly if I would like to have romance or even find love i would not write these lines on this post, I would rather spend countless hours on a dating site.
    Qapla
    M
    What you say is not only true but very elegantly written.

  13. #13
    "The old gamer"
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by talkinghead View Post
    What you say is not only true but very elegantly written.
    I thank you sir, I always thought that a forum should be an exchange of opinions that help others in an harmonious way, have a good day.
    Qapla
    M
    "An army of squirrels is still an army"

  14. #14
    Hi Mithridate,

    I think you're exactly right.

    The social rate is offered for gents who are looking for a running partner, someone to take to a game or someone to invite to lunch... The duration of that encounter is to be decided with the lady, like you would if you booked time with intimacy... Transferring from one type of service to the other is also something you can discuss with her.

    Bottom line with independents, is that no two ladies have the same views on that matter

    Have fun!

  15. #15
    Lily from Montreal
    Guest
    Exactly, myself I do not offer social time per say so do not have a different rate but that is something I am of two minds.
    Why a lady would charge less ?
    Because she is dressed?
    The level of interaction is actually more challenging dressed as she still have to be interesting,''loving'',if I may use that term or whatever moods you want her to be,
    to maintain the worthiness of a paid moment ,and trust me this is easier done naked...

    I make the analogy for when I have request for meetings that involves no intercourse and they ask for a lower rate (kiss of death here) .

    My standard reply is in a meeting we do as little or as much as you want ,we can (I know I can lol) only talk for 2hrs and it doesn't change my rate.

    It is not a menu where you add up at the end and depending of the type of acts you get a smaller invoice...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •