Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Plasirs Rebels question regarding a recent meeting

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,912

    Plasirs Rebels question regarding a recent meeting

    I recently went to see one of the girls at this agency. I won't name the girl but had an issue that I wanted to bring to the attention of those using this agency to avoid this in the future. The young woman in question was simply amazing in every way, better looking than her photos and better than the reviews I found here. Overall one of the best sessions I have had, except for say Vicky sadly departed. During the session I lost my erection and she looks me in the eye and says don't worry I will take care of you. Well another BBBJ to completion and CIM ! That's not the problem. After the session as I was dressing she asks me if they told me that CIM was an extra. I responded no and asked her what the extra is. She answers that it is an additional $40. This kind of made a wonderful session less than stellar and although I am really pleased with the lady and loved the session, I am reluctant to return because of the way this happened, my question here is, am I wrong ? Should she have just let it go since I was not informed ? Should I have been told up front ?
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  2. #2
    Sorry Doggyluver, but she was aware of how to propose her services, but we have kinda trouble with her personality trying to tell her how to do it ... she thinks we will ask everyone even if the customer is not requesting for it... like you, i wasn't aware that it was something you were looking for otherwise i would of say it. She should of let go since it was her mistake..

    really sorry about this

    Laila

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    Sorry Doggyluver, but she was aware of how to propose her services, but we have kinda trouble with her personality trying to tell her how to do it ... she thinks we will ask everyone even if the customer is not requesting for it... like you, i wasn't aware that it was something you were looking for otherwise i would of say it. She should of let go since it was her mistake..

    really sorry about this

    Laila
    It wasn't something that I was looking for, it just happened in the heat of the moment. Don't get me wrong, she was amazing except for this. I just thought the way it was handled was a little less than I would have expected. I must say she is more than the reviews have made her out to be and this unfortunate incident caused me to re-consider doing a review on a girl I feel is quite special. If these services are extra, it should be stated if not on the phone, on your web page. I know some of the girls provide extras without fees being added and certainly that is their choice as is charging.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    al. If these services are extra, it should be stated if not on the phone, on your web page.
    Actually it is on the webpage, every option offered... for every girls.. none of them is included except the common gfe.. that we are saying it on the phone all day long... explaining also whats included in our gfe etc... and as for her, if you look in her profile, it says it is something on the menu... but i can not put any word referring to whats extra or not on the website.. according to the law, we try to be .. more....discrete

    Sorry i am not perfectly bilingual hope you are understanding what i'm trying to say

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    35
    C'mon doggy, you seemed like you had a great session and the girl over delivered, why all this fuss over a lousy 40 bucks ?? You have to admit, you are asking for some pretty nasty fetish.

  6. #6
    I don't think doggyluver is worried for his 40$. It's more the principal about knowing if it's include in the regular service or it's an extra. For myself, I like to know before hand because I always choose to carry just enough money for the service that I choose before hand. If a girls provide an extra before telling you it's one, I find it a bit unfair. As for the example, I don't ask a girl before cim if it's an extra. The girl will usually let you know at the beginning if it's possible and if there's an extra fee. Communication is the key but not in the moment as you're about to unload...

  7. #7
    Laila, maybe it's only on the mobile version but it's not very clear. II really appreciate that you take the time to address those kind of situation.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Looks like the OP got an upsell.

    As much as it's a mood killer but always ask if CIM is ok before you pop one in her mouth.

    If she answers it's ok then there should be no charge otherwise the answer should be $40 extra.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrenard44 View Post
    Laila, maybe it's only on the mobile version but it's not very clear. II really appreciate that you take the time to address those kind of situation.
    i turned off the cell version.. it was bugging a lot.. if you look in her description profile with her picture its write just over the album pictures

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    C'mon doggy, you seemed like you had a great session and the girl over delivered, why all this fuss over a lousy 40 bucks ?? You have to admit, you are asking for some pretty nasty fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrenard44 View Post
    I don't think doggyluver is worried for his 40$. It's more the principal about knowing if it's include in the regular service or it's an extra. For myself, I like to know before hand because I always choose to carry just enough money for the service that I choose before hand. If a girls provide an extra before telling you it's one, I find it a bit unfair. As for the example, I don't ask a girl before cim if it's an extra. The girl will usually let you know at the beginning if it's possible and if there's an extra fee. Communication is the key but not in the moment as you're about to unload...
    Jamesrenadrd44 is correct it had nothing to do with the additional charge as such, just the way it was presented. Perhaps this is something the young women should make clear with the booker as well, my extras as , and the fee for extras is, and in this was the responsibility falls back on the agency and avoids this kind of thing.

    She was amazing other than this and yes, I will be back to see her again. I will also make sure that if it presents itself I will have the additional $40 in my jeans
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,912
    Looks like they are gone for good. No updates on the web page and no answers to texts or phone calls. Also one of the two lines has been disconnected. They used to be a good option, sadly no more.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    63
    I've noticed ads posted on and off for the past month. Some here and some in Quebec City but mostly QC. The last one posted was on May 5 and it's still up on one of the main sites

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I've noticed ads posted on and off for the past month. Some here and some in Quebec City but mostly QC. The last one posted was on May 5 and it's still up on one of the main sites
    This is the schedule from their web page as of this morning https://www.plaisirsrebels.com/horaire-quebec to me they are OUT Of BUSINESS
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    This is the schedule from their web page as of this morning https://www.plaisirsrebels.com/horaire-quebec to me they are OUT Of BUSINESS
    I don't believe they've been maintaining that site for quite a while. Their ads haven't been corresponding with their site even when they were alive and kicking but you're probably right, they're most likely "out of business"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •