Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: For connoisseurs of fine dining at the Y thread

  1. #1

    For connoisseurs of fine dining at the Y thread

    I thought this would be a good idea for a thread for those of us who loves DATY. I am just getting back into the hobby so for the time being I can only list ladies from the past. Just list ladies who are good looking, have tasty pussies and love daty. In other words the best of the best. Here are 3 of my favorite ladies from the past that I liked dining on. In no particular order.

    Miss Samantha

    Gianna

    Karma

  2. #2
    I would never post using a duplicate handle. That would be deliberately breaking house rules which would go against everything I stand for. I am just a poster from the past who wants to get back into the game. Who I was in the past is not important. I want a fresh start and a new beginning. The only thing from the past that I will use to my advantage is the lessons learned. I used to think many of these escorts were my friends but I learned the hard way they weren't. I won't mention any names (Karma LOL) I took her out for lunch and to coffee shops and so on and what a bitch she turned out to be but I digress that it is in the past and we are looking ahead to fun times.

  3. #3
    I think this thread should be more about how to dine at the Y like a pro Rather than which girl likes DATY.

    Cuz we don't know if the girl likes it because she loves it or because you have skill.

    All i know is that when a girl goes nuts when I go down, I'm doing crazy stuff that makes my jaw hurt and then I hear guys who can DATY for over 15min, BUT HOW?! What are you doing more or less than me?!

  4. #4
    Ladies if you like daty don't hesitate to post in this thread and tell us what your favorite positions are for it and why you like it so much. Is there anything in particular that you like johns doing when they perform daty on you. Perhaps you offer discounts if a john is really good at daty. Just a thought. LOL

  5. #5
    Chow , it has very little to do with your jaw.....its mostly tongue and lips.
    Keep in mind that every girl likes it differently.
    Sometimes soft ....sometimes hard and sometimes both.
    Best thing to do is get feedback from the woman you are with.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Chow , it has very little to do with your jaw.....its mostly tongue and lips.
    Keep in mind that every girl likes it differently.
    Sometimes soft ....sometimes hard and sometimes both.
    Best thing to do is get feedback from the woman you are with.
    Cloudsurf, well said. If you use your tongue and lips just right you can perform daty for extended periods of time and make the ladies cum a multitude of times. Sometimes they would be screaming so loud I thought I might get thrown out of the hotel room. Being able to perform great daty is just a gift that not everybody has but don't despair, practice, practice and more practice is the only way to improve your skills. In my prime days as a john the ladies loved repeat dates with me because they knew the pleasures that awaited them.

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post

    All i know is that when a girl goes nuts when I go down, I'm doing crazy stuff that makes my jaw hurt and then I hear guys who can DATY for over 15min, BUT HOW?! What are you doing more or less than me?!

    Learn to multi task ! you will increase your performance and ladies pleasures


    Cheers



    Booker

  8. #8
    Call me a party pooper, but I haven't gone down ever since I found out that Michael Douglas got throat cancer possibly from DATY.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky_rocket View Post
    Call me a party pooper, but I haven't gone down ever since I found out that Michael Douglas got throat cancer possibly from DATY.
    Party pooper.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky_rocket View Post
    Call me a party pooper, but I haven't gone down ever since I found out that Michael Douglas got throat cancer possibly from DATY.
    Yeah his cancer had nothing to do with his nicotine addiction. I am addicted to eating pussy and I can tell you my throat is in tip top shape. I would argue that eating pussy is good for the throat. Those juices I suspect have a natural healing effect on the body. So the lesson for today is, get them as wet as possible.

  11. #11
    Who are the girls advertising here on merb that enjoy DATY the most?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    78
    I really enjoy the DATY but most of time, I am hesitant to let the man using too much his lips because I don't appreciate when my love button is sucked. I like it licked. Soft or strongly licked, but no suction, please, it is hurtful.

    * But using the lips to give soft kisses, that is great !

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Not even a little bit of suction? I know every women are different but plenty of girls I've been with enjoyed having their little button sucked between licks and kisses
    I talked just in my name, but I am definitely hesitant with succion (bad experiences). I would need to be really confident and comfortable with my lover to let this happen. But with the tongue, bring it on !

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by general grevious View Post
    I would never post using a duplicate handle. That would be deliberately breaking house rules which would go against everything I stand for. I am just a poster from the past who wants to get back into the game. Who I was in the past is not important. I want a fresh start and a new beginning. The only thing from the past that I will use to my advantage is the lessons learned. I used to think many of these escorts were my friends but I learned the hard way they weren't. I won't mention any names (Karma LOL) I took her out for lunch and to coffee shops and so on and what a bitch she turned out to be but I digress that it is in the past and we are looking ahead to fun times.
    You're so full of shit lmao!!!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Etats Unis
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    You're so full of shit lmao!!!
    This is getting a little weird. Kind of expecting Mydearfriend to show up again too lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •