Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many ladies do you see in a month and how much do you spend a month on your hobby

How many ladies do you see in a month and how much do you spend a month on your hobby

Hey guys just wondering how many ladies do you meet in a month or maybe a year and do prefer to meet new ladies or do you stick to the same? As well how much do you spend in a month? Do you spend more in the winter or summer?

so far this month i've seen 8 SP (+1 repeat) going to see 2 more today

Hummmm... Is there not a thread already on this subject?
    Nae Quin! Nae King!
    Nae Lard! Nae Master!
    We willna be fooled again!

Terry Pratchett

"The old gamer"
    In my case it would be how many in a year, my wallet is not that big, and since I never book under 3 hours and I always go for Indy's I take my time, as i said very often at 62, I do not feel the rush as when i was 30.
    I prefer to take my time.
    So Maybe 2 or 3 in a year, except for this year I saw 3 very nice ladies in the last 3 months.
    Qapla
    M
    "An army of squirrels is still an army"

Lily from Montreal
    You meet way more then me!
    Nice stamina lol

I meet 2-3 wonderful ladies every month, with lots of repeats. Try not to go over budget of $500...

I feel like a kid in a candy store, one a day for me ( call it a late mid life crisis ) with many repeats with my favourites.

I've been a long time agency guy but lately I've been doing an indy tour.

This month alone, 3 wonderful courtesans and $1400 spent and the month isn't over yet.......YIKES!!!!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Out of action for the moment but in the past ŕ least 4 a month. Sometimes as many as 6 to 8. On average $150 per visit. Yes there is another thread on this subject.

I think I probably see anywhere from 3000 thousand to 10000 thousand lady's on a daily basis. After all, if you just walk down a street you see dozens of women even if your head is in a book.

I'm not sure how much I spend a month on my hobbies. I will sometimes buy a few new arrows or books for the hell of it. Then there's also watching UFC, buying sweets and eating out, researching stuff which tends to be free, and screwing around with statistics and stuff, etc. not really sure. Give me some time and I'll try to tabulate it. Oh yeah, there is also the expense of the occasionally trip to mars.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I think I probably see anywhere from 3000 thousand to 10000 thousand lady's on a daily basis. After all, if you just walk down a street you see dozens of women even if your head is in a book.

I'm not sure how much I spend a month on my hobbies. I will sometimes buy a few new arrows or books for the hell of it. Then there's also watching UFC, buying sweets and eating out, researching stuff which tends to be free, and screwing around with statistics and stuff, etc. not really sure. Give me some time and I'll try to tabulate it. Oh yeah, there is also the expense of the occasionally trip to mars.
    don't drink and post

Id say 2 girls a week $$$$ + all the chicks I meet in the clubs.

There was a time when I would go for 7 or 8 a week. That made for some great adventures but lesser quality experiences and some bad ones. Now I prefer taking my time to find quality with as much PASSION as long as possible.

No one has ever asked me for money in a club but I do buy a shit load of drinks......
    If a young hot chick asked me for money,ya sure,i'd take her in the car.

It is not how much you spend, it is how much you can afford and how much is good for you. Simple answer, I spend an amount that I am happy with and not so much that I am taking away from myself for other things.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast