Thread: Bad girls make the best Lovers. Alt Model and naughty Lady, Carly Black

Supporting Member Shalom Harloe's Avatar

Bad girls make the best Lovers. Alt Model and naughty Lady, Carly Black

Dearest Lovers,

You're looking for someone who's truly one of a kind. And does not disappoint. Ever.

Someone who always gives the most impeccably perfect, pleasurable, and, passionate experience. Someone who can truly let loose and blow your mind.

You want a girl who makes heads turn everywhere she goes. But has an easy going charm and inviting personality that will make you feel instantly at ease. And instantly turned on.

A young lady with the experience and skill to blow your mind every single time. I ask not to be reviewed because my consistency and skill speak for itself. But you can still find many with a little looking. I've been offering the most sinful and satisfying encounters in Toronto and around the world for a few years. And I always live up to the hype.

I'm a sophisticated femme fatale on the outside, and a very bad girl on the inside, and a fun flirty and dirty friend to my core. I can play nice and be the no strings Paramour you've been craving, or I can be the Dominant Mistress of your darkest fantasy. Whether you're an experienced gentleman with very discerning tastes, or a young newbie looking to find the best this city has to offer. I'm a versatile babe with a very naughty mind and I love cultivating the perfect encounter for you.

And there's nothing I love more than exploring your fantasies and connecting with some uninhibited intimacy and passion.

So send me a message today. And come experience a true work of art.

Please see my website for more info: www.carly-black.com/

Montreal Rates: (MERB Special Pricing)
    1H: 260
    1.5H: 360
    2H: 460
    3H: 560

Availability:
    May 29: 12pm-12am
    May 30: 9am-11pm
    June 1: 9am-11pm
    June 2: 9am-11pm
    June 3: 12pm-12am

mailcarlyblack2@gmail.com

514-416-0526 (Text only)
    **Please include your name, age and desired location as well as a little about yourself and where you came across my profile when you message. (Or you don't get the discount) ;-D
    **Also remember that I require at least 3 hours notice for same day bookings.

A rare treat for you Lovers! Lots of time to indulge together left this week. But don't delay. Time flies! So send me a message today!

xo

Here's a recent selfie for you to enjoy.

Want to lend me a hand? There's still time to get naughty this week so send me a message and let's get lost in some passion together.