Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cum taste

Cum taste

hello ladies and gentlemen !
    i dont khow how sperm taste , but not good i guess, because most of girl avoid cim,some one tell me my cum taste good and told me this due to my good shape and life style so i did some research to see if can make my cum taste even better and i found few article like this one :
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106
    can sperm sperm really taste good ? and what good mean ? i can take cim without being disgusted or i want 4 lb from that cum please
    just simple idea if we can make cim a pleasure for ladies why not , and i'm doing all those tips without knowing that , only the one who say "dont eat meat " i love meat ! and i cant stop Garlic and onions neither

Kilwa

Sexual Deviant
    Honestly while I've heard that certain diets can make the taste different, from what I've heard most of the ladies who don't enjoy cim is because of the texture, not so much the taste.

I think no matter what you do to try and make your cum taste better, those that don't want it in their mouth won't like it no matter the taste :P

Personally I'm a big cum slut, so I'll take all the cum the others don't want!
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

Quote Originally Posted by kilwa View Post
    hello ladies and gentlemen !
    i dont khow how sperm taste , but not good i guess,
    Come on... taste yourself for once!!!
    Some like it mild, I like it hot

Lily from Montreal
    I find man are salty and ladies are sweet and if you ever taste milk from a lady who breastfeed you will understand why kids love sugar so much lol

Veteran of Misadventures
    I have read that if you drink pineapple juice it improves the taste/sweetness of cum and guys should be drinking if they expect CIM. I like CIM but don't ever expect anything except it being spit out and don't understand why anyone would want to swallow. Although in truth semen is pure protein like egg whites and I would guess it's as nutritious as an egg white. So if the lady wants some extra protein that day there you go. And less sugar than most commercially sold protein bars.

More interesting than taste is the texture of semen. It's very sticky as most guys know from jerking off or being jerked off, and baby wipes are necessary. I have always wondered what ingredient produces that sticky texture. Do we produce glue in our bodies? Is it like a man made gluten to bind the semen to the inside of the pussy?

If Amber Rose wasn't near the top of my wish list ... she is now! Red hair, curvy ... what's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    ladies are sweet
    I don't know what women are drinking or eating but I have not found one whose taste I didn't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Passionné View Post
    I don't know what women are drinking or eating but I have not found one whose taste I didn't enjoy.
    Umm yes.. I've had bad DATY in my life. To the point I was like fuck this, put the hat on and fucked her silly

Eating pineapples, drinking lots of water helps a lot.

My exgf used to swallow my cum very often to make sure I wasn't smoking (cigs make u taste bitter)
    when I was on a good diet, she actually enjoyed the taste cuz she would swish it around in her mouth.

A couple times she wanted me to cum on her ice cream lol

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post

A couple times she wanted me to cum on her ice cream lol
    Haha good one She could have sold the idea to Ben and Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    I've had bad DATY in my life.
    Okay. I've always been cautious about making sure in different ways she is clean or takes a shower. Same for my own cleanliness. There have been times on very hot sticky days when it was only tolerable but never bad.

Manger des agrumes ou des fraises la veille ou n'importe quel fruit avec une certaine acidité. Ceci améliore le goût du sperme le lendemain.

Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    Haha good one She could have sold the idea to Ben and Jerry

Maybe it's already in the Chucky Monkey flavor. If it were offered and had mass appeals, college dudes could make some beer money by selling their sperms to ice cream makers

Why would anyone go through the trouble of trying to make it taste like a milkshake,just let it taste like it was meant to taste,all natural and 100%.

I also always drink a lot of pineaple juice before.

It's very appreciate by the girl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast