Thread: Delilah Sansregret, The Midwestern Flower - Back in Montreal

La femme aux fleurs

Delilah Sansregret, The Midwestern Flower - Back in Montreal

Delilah is back from hiatus, back from west-coast adventures, and once again available in Montreal!

Ask your friends, I have a reputation for being sweet, sensual and affectionate. Iím articulate, intelligent, and have an imagination that would make a harlequin romance novelist blush. My body is all soft curves, warm skin, and beautiful flower tattoos that even your mother would approve of. This is not your usual encounter - it is authentic, genuine, and utterly unforgettable.

If youíre less about pretty prose and more about the facts, here are my stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    Chest: 34 DD (natural)
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 38
    Shoe size: 7 1/2

To celebrate my return, I will be offering a MERB special, *valid only through the month of June.* When booking, please supply your MERB handle.

1 hr - 300 dahlias (MERB special 270)
    90 min - 350 peonies
    2 hrs - 500 irises (MERB special 470)
    Social hour - 100 marigolds

Good things are worth waiting for: I put a lot of time and consideration into meetings and for that reason, I do not accept same day appointments. The Almanac section of my website gives a good idea of my upcoming availabilities.

I invite you to look through my website for more information and pictures.
    You can contact me via e-mail at canada(at)delilahsansregret.com or via text (438) 345-5772

La femme aux fleurs
    Still availabilities left until the end of June - be sure to check my calendar under the Almanac section of the website