10 22.22%
  • Green Party

2 4.44%
  • Did Not Go Vote / don't believe in voting

3 6.67%

Thread: Who did you vote vote?

Humonguous Member

Who did you vote vote?

I'm curious to know if Merb will get the same results as the rest of Canada, percentage wise.

Funny how the first option is red, second is blue, third could be orange if you tweak your monitor's contrast...

Be honest
    Last edited by CantSeeMrHappy; 01-23-2006 at 07:38 PM.
    ...larger than ever
    ...but divorce had me lose weight...I can see the tip now!

Quote Originally Posted by CantSeeMrHappy
    I'm curious to know if Merb will get the same results as the rest of Canada, percentage wise.

Be honest
    Hmmmm, I'm thinking this may fall under : "A lady never tells " from my part .

Humonguous Member

It's anonymous...

It's totally anonymous, chère Brume d'Automne. It's just for fun, like meeting you would be...

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHaze
    Hmmmm, I'm thinking this may fall under : "A lady never tells " from my part .
    ...larger than ever

It's totally anonymous, chère Brume d'Automne. It's just for fun, like meeting you would be...
    I know, I answered

Humonguous Member
    And your handle, en français, sounds like a wonderful perfume, full-bodied, intelligent, just a bit spicey, hot and humid when carefully massaged.

I know, I answered
    ...larger than ever

And your handle, en français, sounds like a wonderful perfume, full-bodied, intelligent, just a bit spicey, hot and humid when carefully massaged.
    You're such a sweety

Humonguous Member

Wink (..sound of ice melting..)

You're such a sweety
    Ah, Brume, tu me fait rougir de bonheur...

Translation:

It's so invigorating thinking of you...
    ...larger than ever

Banned
    I thought merbites would vote for the Absolutely Absurd Party since they want to legalize recreational sex acts!

Ignorance

Whoever voted don't vote or don't believe in voting I hope it is the former or you are very ignorant. If the former no vote is like a vote since a low turnout shows something at least. Not believing in the vote is just ignorant, as I mentioned. ANd if you didn't vote don't BITCH you have no right.

My vote was liberal, they good for economy which is all I care about case with a crap economy there is no money for anything.

all i got to say: welcome to the United States of Canada....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    I was hoping for a Conservative majority, but I will take it as a victory never the least. It shows Canadains are waking up ever so slowly to the fact that we're over taxed, have a joke of a judical system when dealing with crime, getting fed up of an imagration and refugee system that allows easy access by criminals and terrorists, a social system that rewards the lazy such as those who can list Welfare as a career choice and punishes those who work hard, get educated and make more money from their hard work.
    Oddly enough, these are the same ready-made arguments constantly regurgitated by American conservatives. Maybe you should move?
    Last edited by JustBob; 01-24-2006 at 08:02 PM.

The Marijuana Party candidate received 386 votes in my riding!
    GO SENS GO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    I was hoping for a Conservative majority, but I will take it as a victory never the least. It shows Canadains are waking up ever so slowly to the fact that we're over taxed, have a joke of a judical system when dealing with crime, getting fed up of an imagration and refugee system that allows easy access by criminals and terrorists, a social system that rewards the lazy such as those who can list Welfare as a career choice and punishes those who work hard, get educated and make more money from their hard work.
    You would rather turn the Canada into the USA, than let the liberals that MAY or may not have stolen money?? To me, that just doesn't make sense... allow guns in the streets like it was nothing, go to Irak... I would much rather have a party where everything isn't so bad and that stands up for itself, than people who just go along with "The Strong Neighbors!!!"