View Poll Results: What should Von Miller do?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take the contract while he's such a hot commodity.

3 75.00%
  • Accept the franchise tag.

1 25.00%
  • Sit out the year and hope you remain as hot as ever in free agency..

0 0%

Thread: Von Miller: Rejects greatest contract for non-quarterback.

Von Miller: Rejects greatest contract for non-quarterback.

Von Miller: ‘No chance’ he’ll play 2016 season under franchise tag

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/16/von-miller-no-chance-hell-play-2016-season-under-franchise-tag/

“I love my Teammates, Coaches, and My Fans” but there is “No Chance” I play the 2016 season under the Franchise tag,” Miller wrote on Instagram.

Last week, Miller reportedly turned down a six-year, $114.5 million contract that included $39.8 million in guaranteed money in the first two years of the deal. It would have made him the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history.

What do you think Miler should do?

Yeah, if it hadn't been for the great defense, which allowed Miller to be the beast he was, the Broncos would have lost since their quarterback barely showed up. Remember also Cam Newton sometimes played like a one-legged kangaroo. Miller was still an outstanding force in the Super Bowl. However, is he being greedy? Should he exploit his moment to the fullest? Is he going to be worth more than the contract offered?

I thought Shady Tom Brady had the largest non-quarterback contract in NFL history?

But the bum took the $$$ anyhow.

Who says cheaters never prosper?
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Until July 15 passes, which is when the franchise tag gets enforced and no long-term deal can be negotiated until after the season ends, it's all PR smoke. Even then, if he holds out, the team just holds his rights at the same salary next year as he would have received this year. The team holds all the cards in the NFL when it comes to contracts, and holdouts have zero leverage for the player.

Von, we'll believe you when Training Camp opens and you don't report for a week and accumulate fines.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    I thought Shady Tom Brady had the largest non-quarterback contract in NFL history?

But the bum took the $$$ anyhow.

Who says cheaters never prosper?