Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel Quickies

Hotel Quickies

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this thread, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what hotels are good for a good quickie service. I'd like to book with an outcall agency, but would really just prefer the "$20 for 4 hours" rate, as apposed to dropping $90+ on a hotel downtown. I know it sounds kinda cheap, but what the heck.

I've heard the hotels along St-Jacques might be like this, but can anyone confirm?

Do outcall agencies provide this information? I don't think so....

Thanks for the info.

Chablis on st-jacques

The motel Chablis on St-Jacques is a good choices. It's 40$ for 4 hour and the place is clean. I always book with Éleganza or Celinesfantansies and they don't have any problems to go to this place.
    www.chablis.qc.ca

Does Chablis take reservations or is it basically first come first serve?

Quote Originally Posted by jim-ce
    Does Chablis take reservations or is it basically first come first serve?
    I called, forget about reserving. FCFS mode.

In fact, there is not a siesta motel that will take a reservation.

A sucker is born every NY minute.

What are the rate?

How much for a room at motel ideal? Is it a 4 hour rate?

This place has some nice rooms, how far a drive is it from downtown?

The Chablis.....

What's the chances of getting one of their good rooms with a double jacuzzi tub on a Sat night? I'm flying in on a Sat night and was going to head right there around 6pm for a room, but only the four hour option which they won't reserve.(as some extremly rude woman just informed me on the phone....lol)
    Anyone have any experience of no rooms available??????

Here's a question if it's ever happened to anyone. Say you book a SP for Friday 6PM. So, I guess you'll head to a place, say Chablis for 4:30 and try to book a room. What if they are full, what then? I suppose you can run around trying to get a room somewhere, but how understanding would an agency be if you call back saying "Scratch the Chablis, I'm heading ..., no, they are booked also. Ok, I am going..."

Or, do most here secure a room, then try calling around for an outcall then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson
    Yes it's a four hour rate and the cheapest room they have starts at $32 compared to Le Chablis that starts at $46! For that price or maybe a little more you can get a very nice room at motel ideal. I do believe that these motels take reservations but only if you take the room for the whole night.
    Sorry, but you guys are wrong. Last week, their 32$ rate was for 3hours.

PCGuy,

There are other Hotel/Motels along that same stretch of St Jacques all within a mile of each other. Chablis being the best of the lot.

Leo

I want to know if I am breaking any law if I rent Chablis for 4 hours and having a girl in my room. Are there any raids by LEOs on these motels? I always thought that it is ok because I am doing it in private without bothering anyone. Many times I go there and I always thought it is ok. I need urgent discussion on that. Please help.

WBB

Please anybody help me on the subject about renting a hotel room for 3-4 hours as I mentioned above. Am I breaking the law? I don't want to get caught. Are all these Incalls agencies rooms may also be raided in downtown area? Are these also against the law?

WBB

Quote Originally Posted by wantbigbreasted
    Please anybody help me on the subject about renting a hotel room for 3-4 hours as I mentioned above. Am I breaking the law? I don't want to get caught. Are all these Incalls agencies rooms may also be raided in downtown area? Are these also against the law?

WBB
    There been quite a few arrests at such motels in the past....

Theres nothing illegal about renting a room for a siesta.

Going to an incall place is a different story.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    Theres nothing illegal about renting a room for a siesta.

Going to an incall place is a different story.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Is there any difference, both places are private.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast