Thread: For Wolfish Desires. NEW PHOTOS

Passionate Hetaera

For Wolfish Desires. NEW PHOTOS

Duos with many local providers, just ask.

Leave preconceived notions behind, join me for an afternoon of passion and lust. A classic beauty from myths, athletic with a rubenesque touch. Full of wonder and energy, I flourish in any setting. Whether you are looking for an intimate Tête-a-tête or a night out at the bar, when we meet your day will evaporate. Everything will start to fall into place.

A genuine libertine I like to give as much as receive, please do not hesitate to express your desires with me. I take delight in exploring new possibilities with all of my guests. I do not play the acronym game, and prefer that our emails remain as thoughtful as possible. There are plenty of write ups on the types of dates I provide, if you know where to look.

All things in good time, if you find yourself with a desire to book a RdV please understand that I do not take last minute bookings. It takes time to arrange my schedule and prepare myself to meet you. If you have a special request, it may take a little bit more black magic on my part to make it materialize. So I do prefer to be given 24hr notice so that I can organize our details accordingly. When you message me please include at least one reference from another provider -
    yes I will check with them, so please make sure they are ok with you using them as a reference.

Donations
    1hr :: 250 rabbits
    1.5hr :: 350 foxes
    2hr :: 450 sparrows
    3hr :: 650 wolves

Passionate Hetaera
    Tomorrow & Friday only xx