Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATF retiring

ATF retiring

I don't post much..but just have to say it sucks when one of your ATFs decides to retire permanently. I was one of the last people to have a booking with Zoe before she left Montreal and I got to see her in the states because we're both Americans. I got to see her once more a few months back but just found out a couple days ago that she's retiring for good. I know she's been away from MTL for a while now, but I just wanted to post an appreciation thread and I'm sure her past clients will probably chime in. She's a beautiful girl inside and out and will totally be missed!

I second that, an all around
    extraordinary lady, good luck
    Mlle Zoe, you will be missed

There will always be another. And another. And another. And another and so on. Best to end on a high note, move on and cherish the memories.

I do not partake very often in this hobby but I also was lucky enough to spend some time with Zoe. I wish her all the luck. She is clearly someone special and will do well in whatever she decides.

Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    There will always be another. And another. And another. And another and so on. Best to end on a high note, move on and cherish the memories.
    I'm relatively new to this so you're probably right..just sucks to see her go so soon though!

Sad news I was actually planning a trip to go see Zoe
    She was my ATF as well

She will be missed!

Btw in the last client she saw in Montreal lol

For the love of god if someone finds someone like Zoe, please share

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    For the love of god if someone finds someone like Zoe, please share
    There were 2 or 3 at VIP-7
    Just have to discover them.
    In all honesty even though I saw Zoe 2 times....she wouldn`t make my top 10.
    Service excellent and exceptional. looks average and personality light grey.

I have to admit though that she is very bright and extremely good at marketing herself

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    Sad news I was actually planning a trip to go see Zoe
    She was my ATF as well

She will be missed!

Btw in the last client she saw in Montreal lol
    I said I was "one of the last"

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    There were 2 or 3 at VIP-7
    Just have to discover them.
    In all honesty even though I saw Zoe 2 times....she wouldn`t make my top 10.
    Service excellent and exceptional. looks average and personality light grey.

I have to admit though that she is very bright and extremely good at marketing herself
    What does light grey mean? Personally I love her personality..we just clicked. We talked outside of our meetings and she was just great to chat with. To me, she's someone special.

Banned
    She did the smart thing. This business wasn't for her, but sad to see Amelie Gray go , she had one amazing ass with a slutty attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    She did the smart thing. This business wasn't for her, but sad to see Amelie Gray , she had one amazing ass with a slutty attitude.
    This thread is about Zoe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj124 View Post
    This thread is about Zoe
    Zoe has left the building, accept it and move on. Whats the point of this discussion ? You think it will make her return to this business when she sees how much you miss her?

Yes ssj this thread is about Zoe.....but if you had known her half as well as you say you do....then you`d know that Amelie was a big reason for her early success.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Zoe has left the building, accept it and move on. Whats the point of this discussion ? You think it will make her return to this business when she sees how much you miss her?
    No not at all..already accepted it, just initially posted a thanks thread that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Yes ssj this thread is about Zoe.....but if you had known her half as well as you say you do....then you`d know that Amelie was a big reason for her early success.
    I misunderstood his comment when he said "sad to see Amelie Gray" so it made me think he thought I was talking about her. I got to know her as she was leaving MTL..so I didn't talk to her much about how she started.

She is quite smart. I kinda knew she is gonna be in this only for a matter of time before she moved onto concentrate on her career. Hope she's doing well in her grad school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast