Thread: Has anyone ever had any first-hand experience with HDHs hanging out in 5* hotel bars?

proud infidel

Question Has anyone ever had any first-hand experience with HDHs hanging out in 5* hotel bars?

I remember once I was having a drink with a buddy of mine in a chic, 5-star downtown MTL hotel bar when suddenly we noticed this hot-looking MILF sp (99 per cent sure) making a move on a mature, English-speaking gentleman, who was sitting right next to her at the bar. She did not appear like the type of sp I typically have the privilege of meeting, though I do not usually go for HDHs. However, it would be refreshing to see more of these hot, classy-looking HDH MILF types, once in a while .

fml

TERBite Undercover
    I am not sure about the Montreal scene, but you can find these upscale SP's at the Five Star hotel lounges in Toronto. Four Season's, Park Hyatt, etc. This was very frequent in pact years. If your lucky you can spot them in the crowd pretty easily. This has been happening for years. In recent years it has died down, but your luckiest bet would be during the week and not on weekends. These SP's cater more to the business traveller hence the weekday soliciting. This kind of encounter is far more rewarding then that of the convention outcall booking. IT's all about the pick up and the chase after all right? Good luck...

Happened to me once at the Vogue a couple of years ago. A very pretty 34 year old lady from Mont Royal was sitting next to me a asked Francine the bartender for some stawberries dipped in chocolate. Not being very shy, she looked at me, holding one in her hands and motioned for me to eat one. She put it in my mouth very slowly and made sure I could suck the chocolate off her fingers as they slid out of my lips. Very sensual and arousing since I had just been sitting there for about 10 minutes. Well, as luck would have it, some of the chocolate landed on me, since my shirt was unbottoned just below the neck, and my shirt. Without hesitating, she unbuttoned my shirt and began to wipe the chocolate off my chest. I was really liking this and thought it would end up in my room. Unfortunately, she had to leave shortly after, but we did exchange phone numbers. To my surprise, she actually called me the next week and asked if we could get together for dinner and some fun. Who was I to refuse that. We had dinner at Bice on Sherbrooke and she asked if I could take her back to the hotel. She was a real nympho and I could not believe this was happening to me and that it would continue for several weeks. We never discussed money but I felt like I had to give her something. All she would accept from me was $40 for her baby sitter. True story. Only happened once there and I wish I had not lost contact with her. She mentioned that she might be moving and that's probably what happened.

5 star HDHs at 5 star hotels in Montreal.

I can assure you that there are these high class HDHs at the better MontrEAL hotels, it depends on the discreation of the management of the Hotel, sometimes they allow some HDHs and not others. (I guess that they may pay a tribute to the manager in cash or gash)
    In the Hotels that do not allow HDHs, the security personel are instructed that if they see a HDH to go up and stand next to them so that no business is tranacted and they get the message that they are not welcome.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawless
    Remember..at the Hotel...they may have to pay a fees/dues to work there!
    I don't know about a fee, but I'm pretty sure that the girl must give a hefty tip to the bartender to be able to hang out at the bar, seemingly doing nothing, for a prolonged period of time.

Hi JustaJohn,

She was blond with short hair when we first met. She did darken it a bit and looked much better that way. Sounds like you might know who I am speaking of or maybe you were at the bar that night.