Thread: Your sweet university babe, Naomi Loren. Charming wit, bangs & derriere.

Your sweet university babe, Naomi Loren. Charming wit, bangs & derriere.

My name is Naomi,
    and I’m a sweet 20 year old university student and independent companion. I get off on other people’s pleasure, and though I’m quite new to the industry, my reviews reflect this facet of my personality. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I’m a passionate little minx who craves new discoveries, and my sense of humour tends to put new lovers at ease. I have been frequently told that I have ‘bedroom eyes’, but I am also an intelligent and well-read young woman who highly values mutual respect. I believe I can be described as a shy extrovert, and a down-to-earth hedonist. : )

Our encounter will provide the kind of escape you deserve, bearing witness to your innermost fantasies and desires.

In terms of appearance, I've been described as having smooth, pale skin, silky chocolate brown hair, and long-lashed green eyes. I have a couple smaller tattoos and a septum piercing, as well as freckles in the summer months. I'm passionate about biking, which has given me a curvy-yet-athletic figure and amazing legs. I have natural 34C breasts, Zooey Deschanel bangs, and a modern-meets-vintage aura. If you're looking for a natural, playfully sensual courtesan who reminds you of the hard-to-get barista or cute next door neighbour, I promise you'll enjoy my company.

I invite you to imagine how much fun you’ll have being the centre of my attention—or rather, how much fun we’ll have—and if you like, write me to bring those fantasies to life.

See more at my website,

& a brief teaser video:

5’7”, 140 lbs
    Green eyes
    Dark brown hair (slightly past the shoulders)
    Septum piercing, minimal tattoos
    Photo-authenticated on Eros

1 hour - 200
    90 minutes - 300
    2 hours - 400
    3 hours - 550

*For longer meetings, please check my website under 'Encounters'.
    *Unfortunately, my schedule rarely permits last-minute bookings! Your best bet is to email me in advance.

My incall is a private studio near Berri-UQAM; I can also meet you close to Bonaventure. Outcalls are available to downtown hotels only.

I invite you to contact me by email or the form on my website, with your preferred meeting date and a little about yourself.

Anticipating you,
    xo Naomi //

Part-time muse, full time tease.

I've updated my schedule! Now available until late most days of the week, with prebooking.

Updates to schedule:

* I'm now available Monday, July 11th!
    * Available after 5pm only on Tuesday, July 12th

Contact me to arrange a date