Thread: Beard and DFK

Beard and DFK

Ladies are you less tempted to passionate DFK/LFK when client had a beard, do you prefer clean shaved ? or it doesn't matter ?
    Guys if you had 3-4 days beard do you always shave it when you meet an Sp ?

yes....will always shave before meeting a lovely lady.

My beard is almost always thick and bushy, probably what would take a month if I started from clean shaven. Some ladies love it, others tolerate it.

I have the 3-4 day beard at all time. Some do put me some limit because of that, I understand that. My lower part is shaved tho, which the lady usualy appreciate.

Cheers,

Sexual Deviant
    No no, I loooooove a good bushy beard, don't shave!!

The only bad facial hair is day or two old stubble.
    But to play it safe, perhaps ask the provider you're meeting what they prefer
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberRose View Post
    No no, I loooooove a good bushy beard, don't shave!!

Thank you for this thread!!!

I have very pale, sensitive skin and I do appreciate a shaved face, or at least a half-inch of beard where the hair becomes softer... So I don't turn bright red! Anything in between feels like sandpaper on my delicate skin

Quote Originally Posted by kilwa View Post
    Ladies are you less tempted to passionate DFK/LFK when client had a beard, do you prefer clean shaved ? or it doesn't matter ?
    Guys if you had 3-4 days beard do you always shave it when you meet an Sp ?

I think I've been shaving wrong...

I hate cleanly shaven, as it irritates my skin and makes me look like a teenager. I usually have a 2-3 day stubble. Never had a girl complain. I don't let it grown longer than a week or two otherwise I look like a hobo. My beard doesn't grown as quick.

La femme aux fleurs
    Beards please, please all of the beards hahaha. I'm definitely a beard enthusiast. Clean shaven is great too, but a five o'clock shadow can be pretty irritating on my skin.

But seriously - YAY BEARDS!

Adorable libertine
    I'm one who like to feel on my skin the softness of a sweet beard and also, a very clean fresh shaven soft face.

What can I say, I don't like to be hurt, I'm not really maso.

Supporting Member Shalom Harloe's Avatar
    Stubble is a big no-no for me. Soft skin likes soft things!

But I also love a nice well maintained beard. If you want to be extra nice to the lady you're seeing, get some beard oil and oil up a few times before you go so your beard is as soft and luscious as possible (Important tip: Don't use the oil the day you see your SP. Fragrances, even natural essential oils can lead to the dreaded--- imbalance that no lady likes!)

;-)

Cool

Ladies should understand that men have beard.
    Only thing that looks good when shaved is pussy😜