Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pussy farts

proud infidel

Question Pussy farts

Hi guys,

a few years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting this nice young lady from Fantasme agency. Here comes this tall slim girl into my room and my jaw nearly drops. ''Thank you God,'' I said to myself. She was very tall, perhaps 5'10'', wearing a long skirt, sexy, knee-high boots and she had a long, sexy pendant cross hanging right above her cleavage. Grrrrr...

After some small talk and a light massage she gave me while I lay I on my stomach, I flipped over and the action suddenly intensified. To my surprise, she was just as eager and hungry to ''have'' it as I was. However, during DATY, in addition to a questionable wax job she had, I got seriously distracted upon hearing what seemed to be farts being emitted from her pussy !! ''Say what? WTF is that?'' I told myself. However, since these farts were odorless, I carried on with what I was doing, but I must say with a bit less enthusiasm. It sort of killed the mood. Mind you, I still proceeded with the rest of the date as if nothing had happened, and never did I say anything or confront her in any way with my observations, not wanting to put her ill at ease or maybe hurt her, for she was very nice.

Suffice it to say that after the date was over, I told myself that I would not be seeing this girl again for 2 reasons: the first being the bad wax job and the second those strange, mood-killing and much disconcerting pussy farts.

Has anyone ever experienced such a phenomenon? Does there exist any treatment for this condition? Does anyone have any idea as to what might be its cause?

Thanks

fml

the guy w/soft hands..
    Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    Hi guys,

a few years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting this nice young lady from Fantasme agency. Here comes this tall slim girl into my room and my jaw nearly drops. ''Thank you God,'' I said to myself. She was very tall, perhaps 5'10'', wearing a long skirt, sexy, knee-high boots and she had a long, sexy pendant cross hanging right above her cleavage. Grrrrr...

After some small talk and a light massage she gave me while I lay I on my stomach, I flipped over and the action suddenly intensified. To my surprise, she was just as eager and hungry to ''have'' it as I was. However, during DATY, in addition to a questionable wax job she had, I got seriously distracted upon hearing what seemed to be farts being emitted from her pussy !! ''Say what? WTF is that?'' I told myself. However, since these farts were odorless, I carried on with what I was doing, but I must say with a bit less enthusiasm. It sort of killed the mood. Mind you, I still proceeded with the rest of the date as if nothing had happened, and never did I say anything or confront her in any way with my observations, not wanting to put her ill at ease or maybe hurt her, for she was very nice.

Suffice it to say that after the date was over, I told myself that I would not be seeing this girl again for 2 reasons: the first being the bad wax job and the second those strange, mood-killing and much disconcerting pussy farts.

Has anyone ever experienced such a phenomenon? Does there exist any treatment for this condition? Does anyone have any idea as to what might be its cause?

Thanks

fml
    I had that happen with my Ex. A mood killer for most but we found it amusing and just laughed it off and kept at it... Although this wasn't during DATY but during vaginal penetration. Something to do with the air escaping before/during each thrust.

This is not all that unusual. It is my understanding that it is simply air that has entered inside the woman during the act, that is expelled due to pressure changes. I had heard that it is caused because of expansion to the woman's vaginal cavity during sexual arousal, and is a natural occurrence. Based on this explanation, I always take it as a compliment.

The term generally used for this is "Queefing", ie. pussy fart. The explanation Chowhound gave was on the mark.

pussy fart.

hey Femaleluver2 ! could you tell me the name of that girl that work at Fantasme, ?

Varts

I agree that it's not that unusual. These are sometimes referred to as varts.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead
    hey Femaleluver2 ! could you tell me the name of that girl that work at Fantasme, ?
    I don't remember her name, knuclehead . I think I saw her at the end of summer 2003. She was French and claimed to be hailing from St-Sauveur.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by JLB
    I agree that it's not that unusual. These are sometimes referred to as varts.
    I wonder which is more frequent, pussy farts or vaginal ejaculation...

Pussy Farts 101

"Pussy Farts sometimes occur during vaginal penetration as air is pushed in and out of the vaginal cavity".

But during DATY??? I am not sure about that one.

George Carlin discusses in his latest HBO Special the topic of Pussy Farts and other things people never talk about. Well accept here on MERB.

hey guys

sorry but if u hear pussy farts that just means
    that u were not big enough (diameter wise)to fill the hole during penetration and air has entered the vagina, so when u pulled out
    u heard **** farts...

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by hobby11
    that u were not big enough (diameter wise)to fill the hole during penetration and air has entered the vagina, so when u pulled out
    u heard **** farts...
    I believe the average penis size is 6'', but does anyone know if there is an anthropometric norm for penis circumference?

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    I believe the average penis size is 6'', but does anyone know if there is an anthropometric norm for penis circumference?
    the word youère looking for is Girth

Might be more to do with state of mind

Not my experience. I have entered women where I have had to have a
    2 by 4 strapped to my back just in case and not a sound out of her, and others of lesser capacity who could put out quite a breeze. Of course moving in and out was the engine of the whole process but I think it may have had more to do with her state of mind which translated into how she influenced the configuration of the vaginal passage through involuntary muscular contraction. Or it could be a unique configuration of the vaginal passage that was inherited. I am just speculating on the how here but seems to make sense given my experiences.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

proud infidel
    [QUOTE=Regular Guy Of course moving in and out was the engine of the whole process but I think it may have had more to do with her state of mind which translated into how she influenced the configuration of the vaginal passage through involuntary muscular contraction. Or it could be a unique configuration of the vaginal passage that was inherited. I am just speculating on the how here but seems to make sense given my experiences.[/QUOTE]

One thing's for sure, the sound emitted seems to be due to the sudden emission of a gaseous substance coming from the vaginal cavity. The thing that's less certain is what exactly causes this sudden release of gas/air. Is it a change in the configuration/shape of the vagina? Is it related to muscular/ vaginal wall contraction? Or could it have something to do with the lady's own distinct bacterial flora residing inside her vaginal cavity? Maybe one way to control it would be to try using a local antibacterial/fungal cream? Food for thought

fml

What would be particularly disconcerting would be if she was in fact discharging the air which had been pumped in there by a previous client within the past hour and now was engaging in oral sex with you. Hey its a reality of the business but not exactly a charming thought. I would think they could squeeze all that air out if they did some simple ab contractions after sex so they wouldn't be queefing for their next appointment. I guess when you go LDL thats what you deal with since they get shuffled around all night long.
    "I can picture every move that a man could make
    getting lost in her loving is your first mistake

Sometimes I think its a sin
    When I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast