Thread: Eva FLAWLESS French Doll *A1 REVIEWED Companion* OUTCALL always avail.& INCALL aug.31

Eva FLAWLESS French Doll *A1 REVIEWED Companion* OUTCALL always avail.& INCALL aug.31

FRENCH DOLL EVA

5ft3 - 100lbs - 22YO - Perfect bright smile - Gorgeous natural face - Long and silky hair (no extensions) - Deep sparkling green eyes - 32DD's (enhanced)

My name is Eva, French Canadian companion well knowed in Toronto. As I miss Montreal, my home town, I decided to move back here. Well reviewed, my reputation precedes me. You can find a lot of great and flattering reviews on all Toronto's boards as well as on my website in the ''reviews'' section.

If you are looking for a smart and sophisticated beauty with a warm and caring personality, I'm truly everything you could wish for. Let me seduce you with my sexy french accent, the fullest lips you have ever kissed and a smile that could melt even the coldest heart. Let me be your dream doll.

When we are together, I make it my priority to fulfill your desires and relieve your stress. Time that you spend with me is truly special. I love to tease and please and I promise you will remember the experience with me for a long time. I will always make you feel like a king

UPDATED SCHEDULE

* OUTCALL ONLY *

Always available From noon to midnight

For safety reason I only visit 4-5 stars hotels and private residences. No motels, no Chabrol no Chablis no Idéal.

~~~

* EXCLUSIVE MTL INCALL DAY *

Wednesday, August 31 From 4pm to midnight

Prebooking recommended due to screening process

RATES

1H - $500 MERB SUMMER SPECIAL $400
    2H - $1000 MERB SUMMER SPECIAL $800
    3H - $1500 MERB SUMMER SPECIAL $1150

Available for longer meetings and for couples.

(Ask for more infos& rates)

For gents who like to spoil, I appreciate a bottle of water, a vitamin water or a redbull sugar free. I like simple things of life and I'll love anything who can make me more desirable for you. (Gifts are never expected but always appreciated)

* HYGIENE IS REALLY IMPORTANT *
    (I prefer shaved or trimed gents..)

ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
    *NO BOOKING WITHOUT REFERENCE(S) OR OLD AND ACTIVE HANDLE*

1.''Name'' & Nationality

2. Phone number

3. Date, Hour & Duration

4. Location of the rendez-vous

5. Merb username if you have an account and also a reference from an other independant provider that you met

eva_booking@hotmail.com
    438-830-8402 (TEXT ONLY)

*FIND SOME OF MY REVIEWS ON MY WEBSITE*

Discretion always GUARANTEED

KISSES

Eva XO
    Last edited by Eva_MTL; 08-26-2016 at 04:28 AM.

SELFIE pictures here

*NEW*

YOU CAN FIND SOME OF MY REVIEWS ON MY WEBSITE

DONT MISS MY EXCLUSIVE MTL INCALL DAY

Wednesday August 31 from 4pm to midnight

(few late spots available)

*AVAILABLE TODAY FOR OUTCALL*

Eva XO