Thread: Your angelic university babe, Naomi. *On vacation until 08/20, accepting prebookings!

Your angelic university babe, Naomi. *On vacation until 08/20, accepting prebookings!

My name is Naomi Loren, and I'm a twenty year old university student and independent companion. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I’m a passionate little minx who craves new discoveries, and my wry sense of humour tends to put new lovers at ease. I have been frequently told that I have ‘bedroom eye Empathetic, open, nonjudgmental and daringly sweet. I have been frequently told that I have ‘bedroom eyes’.

Our encounter will provide the kind of escape you deserve, bearing witness to your innermost fantasies and desires.

People tend to appreciate my classic and natural beauty; an angelic face with smooth, pale skin, light dusting of freckles, silky chocolate brown hair, long-lashed green eyes and a septum piercing. At 5'7" with toned cyclist legs and curves in the right places, my blunt bangs and wry sense of humour are likely to remind you of the shy, hard to get barista with a wild edge (and secret proclivity for Agent Provocateur).

I invite you to imagine how much fun you’ll have being the centre of my attention—or rather, how much fun we’ll have—and if you like, write me to bring those fantasies to life.

http://www.naomiloren.com

Details
    5’7”, 140 lbs
    34C-28-38
    Green eyes, brown hair
    Fit & curvy

Preferred beverage: San Pelligrino, blonde beers
    Favourite things: Dogs, lingerie, biking, sushi, swimming in lakes

Donations: Montreal
    30 minutes - 160
    * active MERB members only
    1 hour - 200
    1.5 hours - 300
    2 hours - 400
    3 hours - 550
    Social time (spent in public) - 100/h

* I welcome and encourage longer meetings, including time spent on the town. For details, see my website under ‘Encounters’.

*Please present the donation by placing it on a table or other flat surface at the beginning of our meeting.

* To ensure your preferred meeting date and time, prebooking is recommended; I can rarely accommodate last minute bookings.

* My incall location is a downtown condo near metro Berri-UQAM
    * Outcalls are available to downtown hotels !

Booking Our Meeting
    I prefer first contact by email (naomi.courtesan@gmail.com) or the form on my website.

Required information for booking
    Name
    Length of Meeting
    Date
    Board handle/reference from another SP

Availabilities:
    Off until August 20th, after which time, 8am-10pm weekdays.

Feel free to explore my website (www.naomiloren.com) for more photos & information, and contact me if the desire strikes. : )

Anticipating you,
    Naomi

naomi.courtesan@gmail.com

For daily updates & candid photos
    www.twitter.com/naomixloren

Last edited by Naomi Loren; 08-07-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    www.naomiloren.com // www.twitter.com/naomixloren
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

Available tomorrow all fricken day! Limited availability Thursday.

UPDATED SCHEDULE~*~*

Availability:

Friday July 29: OFF

Saturday July 30: 3pm-10pm

Sunday July 31: 9am-11pm
    Monday, August 1: 8am-10pm
    Tuesday, August 2: 8am-5pm

Wednesday, August 3: TORONTO
    Thursday, August 4: TORONTO
    Friday, August 5: TORONTO~~

*~*~Fully booked tomorrow, come see me on Sunday or Monday before I leave! : )

Meow! Available tomorrow after 11am xoxo

Leaving for Toronto! See you back here Saturday. Inquire for appointments this weekend/next week.

Important update!

I am unavailable until August 20th, after which time my incall donations will be at 220/h, 300/90 minutes, 420/2 hours.

I'm accepting prebookings for any date after and including August 20th at my current rates.

xo

^^ BTW I will have new photos upon my return

Still accepting prebookings for the rest of August (starting August 20th!)

My availability during this time will be roughly 8am-11pm, feel free to inquire. xoxo