Thread: Rose Delacourt - looking so innocent... but so naughty COME OUT AND PLAY :)

Rose Delacourt - looking so innocent... but so naughty COME OUT AND PLAY :)

Do you remember that sweet and pretty neighbor you used to have? Or that classmate who would steal everyone's heart only with her charm? She'd always have that smile inevitably followed by a laugh that would make your heart skip a beat. Now, imagine if that girl were sitting right next to you and instead of being shy, you'd be the one to make her laugh. Then, a little while later, you find yourself alone in a room with her where nobody and nothing else matters but you. What would you do then? Let's find out.

Hey you, fancy meeting you here . As you probably know by now, I'm Rose Delacourt, but you can just call me Rose. I am 20 years old, passionate about life and I believe that we are meant not only to live, but to thrive. We each have a different way of doing so, but if you ask me, I'd say sports and food and a little (or a lot) of something naughtier pretty much makes me happy. I work out daily and I even ran a half-marathon recently. For that reason, I like meeting gentlemen who value their well-being and their hygiene. I have a lot to offer and I'd love to share my ''joie de vivre'' with you and hopefully bring you a little sunshine in your life. Shall we?

AVAILABILITIES (Pre-book soon, because they are going.. fast)

Tuesday July 26th: FULLY BOOKED
    Wednesday July 27th: FULLY BOOKED
    Thursday July 28th: 10am to 1pm
    Friday July 29th: 5pm to 9pm
    Saturday July 30th: OFF
    Sunday July 31st: OFF
    Monday August 1st: 12pm to 4pm
    Tuesday August 2nd: 12pm to 9pm
    Wednesday August 3rd: 12pm to 9pm
    Thursday August 4th: OFF
    Friday August 5th: 5pm to 9pm

More pics and information about booking available here

Updated availabilities

Thursday July 27th: FULLY BOOKED
    Friday July 28th: 7pm to 9pm
    Saturday July 29th: 6.30pm to 9pm
    Sunday July 30th: OFF
    Monday July 1st: 10am to 1pm
    Tuesday July 2nd: 12pm to 9pm
    Wednesday July 3rd: 12pm to 4.30pm
    Thursday July 4th: OFF
    Friday July 5th: 12pm to 9pm
    Saturday July 6th: OFF
    Sunday July 7th: OFF

See you soon

Hey guys Still available on Friday from 7pm to 9pm.... you don't have to wait to be treated like a king

Rose xoxoxo

Oupsy sorry for the dates mix-up! Just change July 1st and so on for August