It was on the news that a customer who went into a restaurant at Sherbrooke had severe allergies to salmon. He said he told the waiter that served him many times that he is allergic to salmon and asked for beef tartar. The waiter ended up bringing him salmon tartar. On the first bite he experienced a severe allergic reaction and ended up in a coma for several days in the hospital. Now this waiter is being charged with criminal negligence. According to the client he said the light was dim was not able to tell the difference from a visual inspection. There is one important information that was added this client was given a epi pen to treat allergic reactions. He obviously was given one as he suffers from severe deadly allergies however he left his epi pen in the car. Now my point is I think charging this waiter is extreme. He fucked up but so did the client. No one talks about that. Restaurants will now be on guard and there is a possibility they may refuse to serve clients with allergies. Any thoughts or comments.