Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Orgy

Big Orgy

Many of us dream about a big orgy. I was wondering if you ever been in a huge orgy, where you can have sex with many girls for hours. Let me know about your experience, how was it, number of people etc..
    Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d'un rêve, une réalité

Never been but you can check out gangbang parties in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by transatlantic View Post
    Never been but you can check out gangbang parties in Germany.
    I was told there were bukake and gangbang parties in Montreal. not sure if if the person who told me was referring to the sex club where you pay 100 bucks to get in

Sexual Deviant
    Indycompanion Soirée!

We're planning another one for October!
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberRose View Post
    Indycompanion Soirée!

We're planning another one for October!
    So where do I sign up?

I did organize and participate to severals in the past my last one was on yacht..... A lot of fun!!!

Sexual Deviant
    Quote Originally Posted by Splotch View Post
    So where do I sign up?
    Once the details are planned, you'll find them here on the lounge in the coming weeks
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberRose View Post
    Once the details are planned, you'll find them here on the lounge in the coming weeks
    Oh, then I shall stalk the boards with aplomb!

(Sorry I am off-topic here!)

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I recently attended one & i must admit it was the best sexual experience in my entire life!

On the way back to my hotel, i remember thinking that the last time i had so much 'sexual' fun was just over a year ago when i hooked up for an entire afternoon with a long-lost atf. Round 1, round 2, round 3......oof!

As for the soiree i attended, it had been on my bucket list for a few years and i finally got the nerve to attend. I liked it so much that i stayed in town an extra few days in order to attend another one. It's quite an experience for an exhibitionist like myself who has and enjoys trying new things, but i must admit that it may not be for everyone. Not knowing anyone at the event really helped. Not sure i'd be as comfortable doing it in front of people i'm familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I recently attended one & i must admit it was the best sexual experience in my entire life!
    You went to the Indy Companion Soiree' Doc ?
    You didn't tell me last time I saw you...

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    You went to the Indy Companion Soiree' Doc ?
    You didn't tell me last time I saw you...
    No, it wasn't the IC soiree. It was a more private affair held at a private residence. Entry fee was around $100 for several hours of fun. Had the time of my life! In fact, i had so much fun that i told several close friends that i may never see another sp again. However, the second event was just so-so, so i'm on the fence now. Heck, i may take someone's advice and organize my own such event the next time i'm in town!

Keep me posted, I want to be there!
    Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d'un rêve, une réalité

I've been to several sex parties in London and New York, but never in Montreal. The Phoenix Club in London organizes regular parties almost daily with at least six women and up to two or three times the number of men. I've been many times and have always enjoyed myself. The best parties are put on by upscale organizations like the 'Killing Kittens' club. They've recently branched out to Toronto and Vancouver, but I've not attended any of those parties. The key thing is to keep the male/female ratio close to equal and to make sure that the women feel safe to enjoy themselves in that environment. If the ladies are having fun, then everyone is!

There's a 'bacchanale' orgy being organized by the Rubicon for next Saturday in Montreal. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Maybe, I will go to this one : http://www.lerubicon.club/#!la-bacchanale/vz8yu

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Red View Post
    I will also be attending La Bacchanale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast