Thread: Your angelic brunette girl next door, Naomi. Come meet me xo

Your angelic brunette girl next door, Naomi. Come meet me xo

My name is Naomi Loren, and I'm a sweet 21 year old university student and independent companion. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I’m a passionate little minx who craves new discoveries, and my wry sense of humour tends to put new lovers at ease. I'm also an intelligent & educated conversationalist.

People tend to appreciate my classic and natural beauty; an angelic face with smooth, pale skin, light dusting of freckles, silky chocolate brown hair, long-lashed green eyes and a septum piercing. At 5'7" with toned cyclist legs and curves in the right places, my blunt bangs and wry sense of humour are likely to remind you of the shy, hard to get barista with a wild edge (and secret proclivity for Agent Provocateur).

I invite you to imagine how much fun you’ll have being the centre of my attention—or rather, how much fun we’ll have—and if you like, write me to bring those fantasies to life.

Details
    5’7”, 140 lbs
    34C-28-38
    Green eyes, brown hair
    Fit & curvy

Preferred beverage: San Pelligrino, blonde beers

Favourite things: Dogs, lingerie, biking, sushi, swimming in lakes

Donations: Montreal
    1 hour - 220
    1.5 hours - 300
    2 hours - 400
    3 hours - 550
    Social time (spent in public) - 100/h

* I welcome and encourage longer meetings, including time spent on the town. For details, see my website under ‘Encounters’.
    www.naomiloren.com

*Please present the donation by placing it on a table or other flat surface at the beginning of our meeting.
    * To ensure your preferred meeting date and time, prebooking is recommended; I can rarely accommodate last minute bookings.
    * My incall location is a discreet and stylish downtown condo near metro Berri-UQAM. I can provide details before our meeting.

* Outcalls are available to downtown hotels

Booking Our Meeting
    I prefer first contact by email (naomi.courtesan@gmail.com) or the form on my website.

Required information for booking
    Name
    Length of Meeting
    Date
    Board handle/reference from another SP

Feel free to explore my website (www.naomiloren.com) for more photos & information, and contact me if the desire strikes. : )

Anticipating you,
    Naomi

For daily updates & candid photos
    Last edited by Naomi Loren; 08-26-2016 at 02:25 PM.
    www.naomiloren.com // www.twitter.com/naomixloren
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

Heads up, I'm now offering duos with Amelie White! xo
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

Returning as of Saturday!

Back from my break, new photos coming soon

Meow! Availability:

Tuesday: 11am-10pm
    Wednesday: 11am-10pm
    Thursday: Fully booked
    Friday: 8am-10pm

xoxox

Updated availability~

Tuesday: 11am-10pm

Wednesday: 11am-10pm
    Thursday: Fully booked
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: 10am-10pm

Reminder that my twitter is a thing!

www.twitter.com/naomixloren