Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best SP for Dinner Date

Best SP for Dinner Date

I'm travelling to Montreal on business. I'd like to go out for dinner (old Montreal maybe). I speak mainly English so that would be a factor. I'm thinking of Euphoria, but they don't seem to have a future schedule?

Any recommendations?

When are you coming ?

Week day/ weekend ?

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

For a dinner date I would recommend one of the Indies who you can book ahead of time.
    My last dinner/lunch date was with Jasmine the Unicorn....and I plan to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    When are you coming ?

Week day/ weekend ?

Best Regards
    Smuler

I'll be there next month during the week. So I was thinking Wed or Thur for dinner.

Boston234,
    Do you have any particular preferences aside from someone who speaks English fairly well? Age range, height, blonde or brunette? I have several in mind but can narrow it down for you if you have a particular preference.

-The Bad Boy

There are a few agencies that post a schedule for the week.
    One that comes to mind is Montreal Sex City. Fantasia from MSC has gotten some rave reviews and speaks English well.

Cloudsurf,
    Haha we posted at the same time! I was just about to suggest for him to see either Hilary or Michelle from Montreal Sex City.

Hey nybb,
    Hilary is great, seen her twice.....but I was blown away by Fantasia`s recent reviews

I recommend that you call uncle sam from xo. He makes things happen.

If I had the budget i would defenitely go on a dinner date with Nadia Jolie or Florence Champagne

Hi Cloudsurf,
    I've seen Hilary three times (for multiple hours) and Michelle twice and both are amazing ladies. I too, was quite intrigued by Fantasia's recent review...she is next on my TSL!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston234 View Post
    I'm travelling to Montreal on business. I'd like to go out for dinner (old Montreal maybe). I speak mainly English so that would be a factor. I'm thinking of Euphoria, but they don't seem to have a future schedule?

Any recommendations?
    Why don't t you outline what is most important to you when on a dinner date? That way, the old men and young Jasper's can provide you insight beyond outward appearance and physically induced palatations.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....t=dinner+dates

By the way there is a search bar in this site

Cheers

Booker

and you didn't even start that thread must have been the one that got away

Just off the top of my head for amazing dinner date companions would be Florence Champagne, Gabrielle Garnier or Tianna.

FloChamp`s English is not that strong.....but then who cares when you can stare into her mesmerizing eyes while sucking on a lobster tail and thinking about what it would be like to suck her toes later.
    You can visit her site on the Indy Companions web site.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast