Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MPGT-2: A Summer Soiree Under The Stars

MPGT-2: A Summer Soiree Under The Stars

Hello Everyone,

We have had many beginning of summer party's the last three years but never anymore during summer until literally the final couple days of it or even early fall so I said to myself after VIP-7 "Self, why not have another event in the Sexy Montreal Summertime Heat?" (there is something you do not ofton hear, the words Montreal associated with Hot Weather but it truly has been one amazing summer weather wise, love the heat!) Besides it was such a long wait in between VIP-7 and VIP-8 so after about two weeks that soon followed VIP-7, the work began in earnest. I have never planned a party this size on such short notice so it was a challenge to say the least.

MPGT-1 was a very nice smaller party back in January of this year centering around the Massage Parlor Industry for the first time as we had three local places supporting and it truly was a fun night. We had not only very beautiful MP's attend but some of our Sexy Indy SP Friends as well.

Fast forward to the here and now and we are soon ready for MPGT-2 which features ladies from FOUR local parlors, some Indy Masseuses as well as some of our dear SP friends, both Indy and Agency Ladies. The party was going to be smaller much like MPGT-1 but has really grown the last couple of weeks and is looking like another amazing crowd of great guests.

Summer is short ladies and gentlemen so I hope those attending will enjoy this party to the fullest under the Stars of another Beautiful, Sexy, Summertime Evening in Montreal!

to MPGT-2
    MTLGFE & UNICORNS Dual Agency Party! PM to attend

damnnnnn I wanna go so bad but work sucks

Word hard, play harder
    Quote Originally Posted by chump View Post
    damnnnnn I wanna go so bad but work sucks

semi-retired hobbyist
    It sure sounds like it'll be a lot of fun, but what happens if it's overcast or raining?
    "Proudly Canadian"

Problem thought of long ago, problem solved seconds later. Orgy tent! Remember people, what happens in the tent stays in the tent

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    It sure sounds like it'll be a lot of fun, but what happens if it's overcast or raining?

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Orgy tent! Remember people, what happens in the tent stays in the tent

Where do I get my ticket? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    Where do I get my ticket? Lol!
    You get a free pass

This party is gonna be another epic one !

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

This party is looking like a crazy ratio of women to men, no joke boyzzzz! If all those who have RSVP to come show up, you gents will be quite happy and I am not exaggerating one bit!

Not only do we have Amazing Massage Ladies attending, Beautiful Indy SP's attending, Hot Agency SP's attending, but we also for you gents have a few prizes this time and even one grand prize for one lucky lady of a professional photo shoot.

A couple new agency ladies that just joined 2 TOP agencies this week are likely to attend as well.

Had one cancellation yesterday guys so one spot left and feeling generous so will take another 2 or 3 because so many ladies are attending.

Just got the lists of ladies attending from the 4 parlors participating and well.........WOW!........ you guys better be nice to all these lovely ladies because there are A LOT of them coming as well as lots of Indy and Agency SP's also.

The theme for MPGT-2 should have been Girls Girls Girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I suggest we all bring our swimming trunks and the ladies their bikinis...just in case!!!

any details about it ? :P
    would be great.

I wish you all a great party. Unfortunately, I can't attend. I'll have drink to your anniversary, Smuler.

I can't wait!!!! This is going to be awesome. Lot of new ladies I want for my future appointments

Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    I wish you all a great party. Unfortunately, I can't attend. I'll have drink to your anniversary, Smuler.
    Thanks Gugu

I will see you soon

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Just got my last minute invite!!
    Thanks a bunch Iggy!!
    I'm so happy to attend and get to meet the wonderfull ladies and the gents this will be an awsome evening!
    See you soon

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast