Now that must hurt

Quote Originally Posted by GlavaMan
    Ouch! Can it get much worse for Jose?
    "The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Slightly-Used-Was...65QQssPageName
    What can be worst for JosÚ?
    Be traded to Pittsburgh!

Theodore depressed

Well I hear that Theodore is so depressed that he tried to commit suicide, he jumped in front of the metro but the freakin train went right through his legs.

Another one that got by him.
    I swear, I did not have sexual relations with that woman

Theo is the new Brisebois...

And look what he is doing now in Colorado!

It gets worse....

Failed IOC drug test for Jose. He wasn't going anyway. There is a rumour the banned substance is Rogaine. Don't know if Rogaine is a banned substance but it apparently masks other drugs in the body.
    Last edited by GlavaMan; 02-09-2006 at 07:40 PM.
    GO SENS GO

Dr Mulder said that it is not a performance enhancer substance... I think we figured that one out.

The substance he tested positive for can act as a masking agent for a certain type of steroid, it is found in medication taken for hair loss (which Theodore does take). It is important to know that it only masks one specific type of steroid and nothing else, also it was only added to the banned substance list very recently.

I think this will turn out pretty harmless (unlike the whole Rick Tocchet/Mob book making thing), if anyone has ever seen Theodore will agree that he is not trying to mask any type of steroid, athletes don't get much thinner than poor old Jose.
    Try everything in life at least once, except incest & maybe square dancing.

But Theo's got a head full of hair.
    Why the ''drug''?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    But Theo's got a head full of hair.
    Why the ''drug''?
    That is why he has this hair. He's been taking it for 9 years or so.

But his father had a wig/toupee store!
    He could have used one.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by GlavaMan
    Failed IOC drug test for Jose. He wasn't going anyway. There is a rumour the banned substance is Rogaine. Don't know if Rogaine is a banned substance but it apparently masks other drugs in the body.
    Weird that a guy with seemingly a lot of hair would want to be on rogaine. And why take it at such an early stage in his life? There is apparently a family history of baldness in his family, but I think the gene is passed on not by the father but the mother. It also seems weird that he would choose to expose himself to all of rogaine's potential side effects given all the hair he's already got. As far as masking possible steroid use, I don't buy it given the position he plays at. I guess a more relevant and interesting question would have been to know whether or not any tox screen, including marijuana, codeine, benzodiazepine, heroine and cocaine, had been conducted, and, if so, what the findings were. Maybe Theo is a bit screwed up this year due to the company he keeps or by the people revolving around him...

fml

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Nah he's innocent. Just like he didn't know that half his family was involved in a loan-sharking scheme... Clean as a referee's whistle at the end of the season.... Clean as a bear's ass after a s**t in the woods... Clean I'm telling you...

Hw has been taking it for 8-9 years according to team physician Dr. David Mulder. And it's not Rogaine it's Propecia. The banned ingredient is finasteride which can also be found in Proscar, a drug prescribed to people with an enlarged prostate. Not only can it mask only a couple of steroids but finasteride would make for a strange choice of drug to take if performance enhancement was the ultimate goal. Finasteride comes with a number of side effects such as loss of libido, testicular pain, breast tenderness and enlargement -- hardly the symptoms an active sportsman would want to take a chance with.

Much ado about nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Nooky
    Wrong! he "says he has been taking it for over 1 year......It can also "mask" pot and Cocaine, which was rumored that he dabbled in...
    Wrong!
    "Mulder said Theodore tested positive because the goalie has been taking Propecia, a hair-growth stimulant, for about eight years -- even though he has a full head of hair." (Associated Press)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast