Thread: What's happened to Montreal Sex City ??

What's happened to Montreal Sex City ??

Msc semms to have disappeared . First there was a decrease in the nuber of girls and now no advertising . Is it summer vacation time ?
    Steed

They posted their schedule 2 days ago: @MSC Today

,,,and i used their services twice in the last two weeks....no problem at all... au contraire....always a pleasure to book with them.

Quote Originally Posted by steed View Post
    Msc semms to have disappeared . First there was a decrease in the nuber of girls and now no advertising . Is it summer vacation time ?
    Steed
    They have not disappeared, they are as noticeable and alive as any other agency, i see their schedule everyday.

Thor Jr

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    ...always a pleasure to book with them.
    If only every agency were as reliable as MSC.
    7, Count em, 7 Super Bowls and 5 Super Bowl RINGS for Tom Brady...ROGER THAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Passionné View Post
    If only every agency were as reliable as MSC.
    Very true, MSC was the first agency I went to in Montreal and stuck with them for a long time, never an error. Switched to incall and kind of lost track of Jessy, may have to revisit.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about with Montreal Sex City. They are still the same very reliable and customer oriented agency as they've always been. I just recently saw my ATF over there and had a blast as usual. As far as I know, Jessy has been working on some personal and professional projects but otherwise she's enjoying a kickass summer!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Just because they haven't been posting a daily schedule on merb doesn't mean they've closed shop. Asservissante has only recently been posting a schedule after over 15 years in the business, yet it's never prevented them from being a top-notch agency in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Very true, MSC was the first agency I went to in Montreal and stuck with them for a long time, never an error..
    I'm trying to return to Montreal in the near future, after being absent for sometime on Merb and Hobbyland. MSC too was my first agency and had it not been for Ms. Jessy and her team, I likely would have gone home unsatisfied and not develop a yearning to return to Montreal again and again (not only for Hobbyland but for high cultures like the operas, ballets and Circus du Soleil, the exceptional food and the wonderful people in Montreal.

I hope Ms. Jessy is well. May MSC live forever!

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nycbadboy128 View Post
    As far as I know, Jessy has been working on some personal and professional projects but otherwise she's enjoying a kickass summer!
    Indeed and I'm far from being done with these but I will eventually getting more available time soon from one of it

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Just because they haven't been posting a daily schedule on merb doesn't mean they've closed shop. Asservissante has only recently been posting a schedule after over 15 years in the business, yet it's never prevented them from being a top-notch agency in the past.
    True!

Cheers everyone!
    Miss Jessy xxx
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!