Thread: Your edgy & sweet brunette university babe. Now offering incalls in Little Italy!

Your edgy & sweet brunette university babe. Now offering incalls in Little Italy!

My name is Naomi Loren, and I'm a sweet 22 year old university student and independent companion. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I’m a passionate little minx who craves new discoveries, and my wry sense of humour tends to put new lovers at ease. I'm also an intelligent & educated conversationalist.

People tend to appreciate my classic and natural beauty; an angelic face with smooth, pale skin, light dusting of freckles, silky chocolate brown hair, long-lashed green eyes and a septum piercing. At 5'7" with toned cyclist legs and curves in the right places, my blunt bangs and vaguely mysterious disposition are likely to remind you of the shy, hard to get barista with a wild edge (and secret proclivity for Agent Provocateur).

I invite you to imagine how much fun you’ll have being the centre of my attention—or rather, how much fun we’ll have—and if you like, write me to bring those fantasies to life.

5’7”, 140 lbs
    Green eyes, brown hair
    Fit & curvy
    Preferred beverage: San Pelligrino, ginger ale!
    Favourite things: Dogs, lingerie, biking, sushi, swimming in lakes, art history

1 hour - 220
    90 minutes - 300
    2 hours - 400
    3 hours - 560

* I welcome and encourage longer meetings, including time spent on the town. For details, see my website under ‘Encounters’.

*Please present the donation by placing it on a table or other flat surface at the beginning of our meeting!

* To ensure your preferred meeting date and time, prebooking is recommended; I can rarely accommodate last minute bookings.
    * My incall location is a discreet and stylish downtown condo near metro Berri-UQAM. I can provide details before our meeting.

* Outcalls are available to downtown hotels

View my availability/schedule here!

Booking Our Meeting
    I prefer first contact by email or the form on my website.
    Contact form:

Anticipating you,

For daily updates & candid photos
    Last edited by Naomi Loren; 09-01-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    Part-time muse, full time tease.

Accepting prebookings for next week!

Thursday, Sept 1: Fully booked!
    Friday, Sept 2: 8am-6pm
    Saturday, Sept 3: 11am-6pm
    Sunday, Sept 4: 11am-7pm
    Monday, Sept 5: 8am-6pm
    Tuesday, Sept 6: Fully booked!
    Wednesday, Sept 6: 3pm-5pm