Thread: Ashley Desmond Returns Available Starting September 4th New Website Layout

Red face Ashley Desmond Returns Available Starting September 4th New Website Layout

I am back in Montreal and I am extremely excited to see both new and old faces.

I have missed Montreal so much ; my joy is uncontainable. When you book a session with me I will practically be spilling with happiness with the thought of being back in Montreal and I will ensure that you'll spill over with joy as well.

I am taking prebookings for the month of September and onwards.

I have also redesigned my website to make my layout more clear and updated my bio to be reflective of my bubbly personality and alluring self. Read more to see if I am the right companion for you

For the week of Sept 4- 11 only i'll be offering the following specials in conjunction to the specials I already offer to merb members (please provide me with your user name)

• free outcalls for sessions over two hours
    • extra $40 off incalls of 2.5 hours or more
    • Regular specials: $50 off per additional hour for any engagement over 3 hours

I offer the ultimate gfe experience. I am very sensual and caring paying attention to your every need.
    As you caress my soft skin, your troubles will disappear. I have a very calming personality; being in my presence is sure to put you at ease. Drinks, dinner, or private time I am sure that you will enjoy every moment in my company.

$200 Blink of an eye
    one hour
    for the man with limited time close your eyes and its over but

$400 Delightful encounter
    two hours
    perfect session for two strangers to become... well acquainted

$600 No Rush
    three hours
    good conversation, great company and plenty of fun (maybe drinks as well)

$750 Wine & Dine
    four hours
    whats better than a candlight dinner with a doe-eyed busty lover for the man who loves to indulge.
    I already know what I'm having for dessert

$150 for any additional half hour not listed.
    Note my minimum time is one hour

(for those who want extra security)
    phone: 1-514-587-4103

want to know my thoughts? follow me on twitter for some entertainment: ashleydesmtl
    Last edited by ashleydesmond; 09-12-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    Sensual, Sweet, Your Favourite Ebony Treat

I"m back from Ottawa thus accepting prebooking requests
    Sensual, Sweet, Your Favourite Ebony Treat