Thread: Rose Delacourt, AVAILABLE TOMORROW for you

Rose Delacourt, AVAILABLE TOMORROW for you

Hey you, fancy meeting you here . As you probably know by now, I'm Rose Delacourt, but you can just call me Rose. I am 20 years old, passionate about life and I believe that we are meant not only to live, but to thrive. We each have a different way of doing so, but if you ask me, I'd say sports and food and a little (or a lot) of something naughtier pretty much makes me happy. I work out daily and I even ran a half-marathon last year. For that reason, I like meeting gentlemen who value their well-being and their hygiene. I have a lot to offer and I'd love to share my ''joie de vivre'' with you and hopefully bring you a little sunshine in your life. Shall we?

Many have told me that I'm much prettier in person (hey I can't help but to be shy on pictures ) but most were enchanted by my bubbly personnality and my oh-so-sweet smile. I know I will make you feel like a highschooler all over again and I can't wait to be your first kiss.. first touch.. first... Come and play with me?

AVAILABILITIES

Tuesday September 6th: 10am to 5pm
    Wednesday September 7th: FULLY BOOKED
    Thursday September 8th: 10am to 11am AND 3pm to 5pm
    Friday September 9th: 12pm to 1pm
    Saturday September 10th: SPECIAL AVAILABILITY 10am to 2pm
    Sunday September 11th: OFF
    Monday September 12th: 10am to 5pm

UPDATED AVAILABILITIES - they are going fast!

Wednesday September 7th: FULLY BOOKED
    Thursday September 8th: 10am to 11am
    Friday September 9th: 12pm to 1pm
    Saturday September 10th: FULLY BOOKED
    Sunday September 11th: OFF
    Monday September 12th: 10am to 8pm
    Tuesday September 13th: 10am to 5pm

See you soon lover xox

Can't wait to play gentlemen! I am still available tomorrow morning and friday