Thread: New Pictures just in time for the end of Summer! :)

New Pictures just in time for the end of Summer! :)

The summer is coming to an end, can you feel it? The sun graces us with it’s warmest rays, as if it were saving the best for last. My race season is over and I now enjoy more relaxed, free time! Wouldn’t it be great to share a moment together, create a summer souvenir to warm us up in the upcoming cooler months...
    (also, I’m gonna brag a little - I’m in the best shape I’ve been in my life. If fit women are your type, a meeting with me should be a must!)
    I consider myself a refined dining companion, an educated art aficionado and a bit of a cheeky bed bud. Lady in the streets, and enthusiastically quirky is my vibe Montreal delights me with its fine dining scene. It would be my pleasure to savour local delights by your side.

If you prefer to stay in, a little cocooning session can be arranged. I have a beautiful private loft in Griffintown. Fancy stopping over for a glass of scotch?

1h - 240

1h30 - 320 - merb special 300

2h - 420 - merb special 400

3h - 640 - merb special 600

Outcall — Extra — 40

Social* — 100/h (no intimacy - public events, running, etc)

I have been graced with 25 beautiful years

5ft7, 125 lbs

Size 8 shoe

36a chest, bigger heart

Hazel eyes, often sparkling

Some ink

Meetings are best taken with 24h notice

514-713-5975 - text messages slightly prefered!

Last edited by lorence.vennes; 09-13-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Seems like my availability this week will be slightly limited, but a meeting might still be possible - nothing like taking a chance and seeing if the stars align, right?
    I am also taking bookings for the following week.

Contact me and let's set something up

Lorence Vennes
    Text messages preferred